Tummy Tuck Wound - Tampa, FL

I had my tummy tuck 10 days ago. The area...

I had my tummy tuck 10 days ago. The area surrounding my belly button is very hard and doesn't look right to me. Section beside incision feels hard and is black like necrosis. Skin peeling off around belly button area. The area underneath and surrounding belly button are very hard to the touch. Pain in that area when I stand. I am worried sick.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Hey guys ! You are all great :). I had blood work, CT scan and wound scrub done. All blood work came back great with no signs of infection in my blood. CT was normal and I'm not abcessing or an building infection in my abdomen. I have superficial infection and was given IV antibiotic and am now on oral antibiotics. I follow up with a wound specialist tomorrow. I am so happy I listened to you guys because I am stubborn and could have waited too long and this could have become much worse. Thank you so much! Hugs !!!

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing.  Keep in close contact with your doctor and stay on top of this.

I hope this gets better for you, not nice :( Keep us updated on how you are doing!
Prayers sent your way....hope everything turns out ok!!
Thanks guys for your support. I'm actually headed to the ER since I have developed a fever. Prayers !!
Im dealijg with similar healijg issuea. Just know it gets better!!!
Excuse all the typos geesh... Just take care of the wound by keeping it clean it does make you feel done at times but take it 1 day at a time it gets better.
Glad you are gettng better!!
I agree go to the ER that doesn't look good and if you don't do anything it's only gonna get worse. Keep us posted.
Thanks guys! after speaking with my ps and changing wound care over the last two days my wound is starting to look and feel better. I pray it heals without major complications. I'll update my pic tomorrow.
You should see your doctor immediately or go to ER.
What is your doctor saying?
Ohh gosh You better phone your surgeon hun