Tummy Tuck Wound - Tampa, FL

I had my tummy tuck 10 days ago. The area...

I had my tummy tuck 10 days ago. The area surrounding my belly button is very hard and doesn't look right to me. Section beside incision feels hard and is black like necrosis. Skin peeling off around belly button area. The area underneath and surrounding belly button are very hard to the touch. Pain in that area when I stand. I am worried sick.

Hey guys ! You are all great :). I had blood work, CT scan and wound scrub done. All blood work came back great with no signs of infection in my blood. CT was normal and I'm not abcessing or an building infection in my abdomen. I have superficial infection and was given IV antibiotic and am now on oral antibiotics. I follow up with a wound specialist tomorrow. I am so happy I listened to you guys because I am stubborn and could have waited too long and this could have become much worse. Thank you so much! Hugs !!!

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing.  Keep in close contact with your doctor and stay on top of this.

I hope this gets better for you, not nice :( Keep us updated on how you are doing!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon