best plastic surgeon - Tampa, FL

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Perez. I was...

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Perez. I was informed that the procedure would be quite painful and to my surprise it was very manageable and tolerable. I actually only needed pain pills for 3 days!!! I also had small amount of lipo done to add to my curves and Dr. Perez REALLY improved my figure. It is amazing the skill that this surgeon possesses to create a body that can be admired by all! I am over the moon thrilled with my results even though I am only 9 weeks out. I am sure the improvements will continue as my scar matures. I am certain that I made the right choice on physicians. I would tell anyone who does this procedure to have an extra body suit ready for post op. Also if it has the cutout on the bottom use underwear on top or your girl parts will swell out from the hole! I drank a TON of water, ate a LOT of protein and moved as soon as I could. I was walking up my stairs by day 2. I was standing straight by day 2 also. I think that was key in my recovery. I have been working out for the past 2 weeks with no difficulty and very little recurrent swelling. I Do wear a abdominal support if I do abs but that is since I had a major diastatis and I don't want to tear it up again. I think this procedure is a great way to gain support of your belly again and confidence as a woman.

Photos

Before and after - side view is the only way you can see my correction as my belly was already flat but I had this HUGE separation due to my twin pregnancy

Belly Shots Side View

Photos -

dr. shot

here is the one from the dr. office

front view

can't see a big difference on this view???
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

This Dr. is kind, compassionate and detail oriented. He aims for perfection and stops at nothing to help you reach your goals. His office is efficient and affords you the time you need to answer all of your questions. I am sure you will not be disappointed if you choose Dr. Perez for your surgeon. I did do 8 consults and I am confident I made the right choice for my surgical intervention. The after care has also been fantastic and the office is very accommodating with appointment times and other needs. I would recommend this AMAZING surgeon to anyone needing reconstruction.

Wow! You look great!
And I must say...I'm amazed that you are doing abdominal exercise already. My doctor won't allow my ANY abdominal activity for six months. None the less...be careful and can't wit to see pics.
yes I was surprised too but I am being very careful! - not sure why these pictures are not loading
Im hoping that you continue having a speedy recovery.We want to see pics of this great doctors work.
It's always a plus when we find a doctor which goes above and beyond to give you the best that you deserve. Congratulations on attaining your new body. I'm sure you look amazing.
I'm so happy your recovery is going great post pics