7 Days Post Op and Couldn't Be Happier - Tampa, FL

I did extensive research as I narrowed down the...

I did extensive research as I narrowed down the top 3 board certified plastic surgeons I thought would be a good fit for my needs. After being on bed rest for my entire pregnancy and gaining around 70 pounds as a result, I was left with some loose skin and a few stretch marks. After meeting with Dr. Perez for the first time, I knew he was in 1st place for being the surgeon I hoped would perform my surgery. Picking the right surgeon is critical, but I also picked Dr. Perez for his entire staff - a group of patient, available, resourceful, compassionate, and down to earth professionals. Dr. Perez is an artist and with Victoria by his side they are a force to be reckoned with!
I have appreciated Dr. Perez being clear about expectations, not anxious to jump right in and cut away until we discussed my goals, and truly excited for my outcome.
The staff has honestly held my hands through every step of this process which has alleviated anxiety and made me feel very confident.
I couldn't believe that on my first day after post op, I looked better than many images I've seen through a google image search of women 4 weeks post op. Dr. Perez is thrilled with my results and has been pleased with my recovery thus far.
Today he noticed a little fluid which he has begun treating immediately through the use of additional compression tools. The photo I have posted is 7 days post op - more updated pictures to come!
Thank you Dr. Perez, Victoria, Cindy & Kim. You are an incredible team and any patient that chooses your office is in the best and most competent hands. :) When this is all over, I sure will miss seeing and talking to you all!

Did you have a cg put on right after surgery? I did, feels like it's keeping me together !
Yes! I have a cg that is worn 24/7 for 6 weeks. Plus, I have compression hose that are worn 24/7 for the first 2 weeks. I agree, these compression garmets are great! So much support!
Congrats!!