Smart Lipo Done 1 Week Ago... I Look Like I'm Pregnant - Tampa, FL

I had lost 30 lbs in the past 6 months. I eat...

I had lost 30 lbs in the past 6 months. I eat right and work out every day. I had what you call a tire around my belly button. Fat right in the middle of my abdomen that would not go down no matter what I did.

I had my upper and lower abdomen done 1 week ago. So far the whole healing has been pretty good. What upsets and concerns me is that on day 2, it looked awesome! It was flat and on the right track where I wanted it. Now I just have a bulge. It's not flat. It pretrudes out at the top of my belly button again :-( smaller then before, but it's still there. I look like I'm one of the those skinny pregnant girls! (I was never skinny and pregnant, lol).

No matter how much I tug on my garment to flatten my belly, it's there. I'm so afraid it's going to stay that way. I sleep on my back (stiff by the way) and try not to sit too much (I don't know if that's hurting it!!) I still massage at night, not sure what I'm doing but I do it.

I ordered a smaller garment but I still want to be able to breathe. My just doesn't seem tight enough on my belly, only everywhere else. I just want what I saw on day 2 to come back! Any advice?