Very Satisfied with my Lifestyle Lift! - Tampa, FL

I am 60 years old and for some time I had been...

I am 60 years old and for some time I had been thinking about having a face lift. The skin around my neck was sagging and so was my face, I knew I wanted to correct that and wanted to look years younger.
I went for the free consultation at the Tampa Center and met with the Consultant, Mindy. She recommended I get the LIF and eyebrows and eyelids procedure. The doctor, Mark Karolak came in to look at me and made the recommendation of LIF eyebrow lift, and fat transfer for my laugh lines He did not recommend the eyelid procedure as I have a dry eye condition. I was satisfied with his credentials and decided then that I would have the procedure done and schedule it for the following week. Of course I was nervous about it and excited at the same time.
On the day of surgery, I was given the pills to make me drowsy and they took me in the room. Doctor and the assistants came in and started to inject me to numb the areas. I was in and out of it and did not feel any pain. When the procedure was over the escorted me out to my car where my niece was waiting for me. I got home and went to bed, followed the doctors instruction to take the medicine and put ice pack on my face. The following day I went to have the bandages changed. My face was very swollen but Dr. Karolak explained that that was normal and to continue to ice it. A week later I returned to have some of the stitches removed, I had no pain just some discomfort.

Each day I felt better and better, today is my 12th day after surgery and I am feeling almost 100% except for the swelling but that is to be expected. I am very satisfied with the results ! will do another review after my next appointment in 3 months.
Montclair Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karolak was very thoroughly explaining the procedure, recovery and after care. He is very attentive to your needs, always available if you need to talk to him. I am very satisfied with the results of my Lifestyle Lift I think he did a great job!