Great Experience. Exactly What I Wanted - Tampa, FL

I broke my nose when I was 17 and had always...

I broke my nose when I was 17 and had always wanted to get it "fixed." I knew Dr. Ruas was the doc for me when he addressed in great detail the importance of maintaining a strong masculine nose for me. I described my concerns about the bump on my bridge and he went from there. Surgery went smoothly as did recovery. I was comfortable throughout recovery and my briusing and swelling was minimal.

The day the splint came off was brilliant. My nose looked great the minute he removed the splint. The bump is completely gone! The change is so subtle (in a good way) He centered my bridge and removed the bump as well as turned the tip of my nose up the tiniest bit. The outcome is so natural looking and fits my face to a T. This is the nose that belonged on my face in the first place. I couldn't be more satisfied with the work he did for my rhinoplasty. I happily and HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ernesto Ruas for rhinoplasty.

I will post another picture after a couple more months of healing.

Your new nose looks PERFECT! Do you have any updated pictures of your nose?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm so glad you're pleased and that you shared with us. Looking good!

It looks amazing! Very handsome! Congrats on the great results!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

A client of mine suggested Dr Ruas.