Rhinoplasty with Dr Hirschfeld - Tampa, FL

I had the most incredible experience beginning...

I had the most incredible experience beginning with the consultation. Dr hirschfeld and his staff are warm and welcoming. The office environment is clean, neat, fresh, and organized. Dr hirschfeld asked appropriate questions related to my surgical requests, listened to me, explained thoroughly and kindly, and made me feel safe and secure from the very beginning. Surgery was performed in office in an accredited surgical operating room that was clean, neat, as well as aesthetically pleasing and appropriate. I had minimal bruising and pain and attribute a majority of that to having an educated and experienced surgeon like dr. Hirschfeld. My procedure was about a couple hours long and went smoothly. My anesthesiologist took very good care of me and i did not awake with nausea or vomiting, in fact i did not experience either at any point in my recovery. I am 8 days post op and feeling complete. Love Dr. Hirschfeld and his staff.

You look stunning! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Did you have any low points during recovery?
Your results look amazing! So happy for you.
Looks great!

twoweeks postop

i am 16days postop and feeling incredible. i stillhavesome swelling but otherwise doing fabulous. So happy

Thanks! Honestly this surgery was a breeze. i made sure to follow the preop and postop directions, finding myself in minimal pain, with minimal swelling and bruising in the first 48 hours. i was in good company and laughed a lot. a positive attitude is essential and key.
Thankyou :-)
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hirschfeld is incredibly intelligent, experienced, kind, and compassionate. I have had several other consultations and I just knew he was the surgeon for me, because I felt it in my heart. I am only 8 days post op and I love my results already. I would recommend him to everyone.