Love Myself Again! - Tampa, FL

Dr. Rieger gave me back 10 years!! I just turned...

Dr. Rieger gave me back 10 years!! I just turned 50 this year and was becoming more and more unhappy with my sagging jowels. I am very fit otherwise, but just didn't recognize the person looking back at me in the mirror. I chose to go to Dr. Rieger for a consult about possible Botox. He explained exactly what was happening and what I needed. I was very hesitant as I've never imagined I would ever elect to have facial surgery. Dr. Rieger and his assistant Amy were very informative and easy to talk to. I felt so comfortable that I added eyelid lift to the list. Months later, I scheduled the surgery and now, 10 weeks after my surgery, I can honestly say that I couldn't be more happy with the results!! Truly unbelievable!!! He is very talented!!!
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rieger is Incredibly professional and caring. He spent as much time with me as I needed and was very informative about all the details. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my results.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! What was the hardest part about recovery for you and how did you cope? Any information you can give helps others considering a neck lift.