My Surgery with 4 Areas Liposuction and Breast Augmentation - Tampa, FL

I looked around at Plastic Surgeons for about a...

I looked around at Plastic Surgeons for about a year since I knew I had to have the best Dr for my liposuction and to redo my breast augmentation from 13 years ago. I finally found the right Dr I was comfortable to do the 4-5 hour surgery.His office is very nice and private- the girls are very nice and helpful when talking to them.

I was feeling great after 3 nights and out of the house in 5 days walking around showing people. My friends and family thought I would be in bed for weeks with the amount of surgery I had. I only took a few pain pills for the first 2 days since there was not much pain. I was amazed I did not have much pain.

Dr Rieger is very easy to get a hold if you call his office after hours and a caring -compassionate nice man while being very professional. He is very careful and very good surgeon.The surgical center is nice and the people make you feel comfortable. I was very scared that morning to do this surgery. It would have been better if I slept that night it is not good for your blood pressure. All the nurses loved him there and told me I had the best Dr.A nurse there also had him do her surgery - she told me she trusted him with her life.

After a month I could see dramatic results and now at 3 months the results are even better than I hoped for and I will continue to improve. I am glad I was careful and choose Dr Rieger for my surgery.

Dr Riger is very personable and a caring man.

Glad your revision went well. Congratulations! Did you get new implants or did you do breast fat transfer? Sounds like you had a smooth recovery. Were you experiencing problems with your 13 year old implants?
HI, Thank you.New implants and bigger than the first ones but not too big about a 36D.I was 36C. :) No pain but they did deflate so I was happy to see them back.
Ah, I see. Glad you have your implants back. Did the old ones deflate suddenly or was it a gradual process over time? Did you have saline or silicone? How about this time?
I really noticed the past few years they went down- they were saline.The new ones are silicone. I like the new ones better even though the saline did look natural and good when they were full. : )
Interesting. I wonder if a slow leak in older saline implants is common. I wonder how much different it is to get mammograms with silicone versus saline? Perhaps you're not at that age yet! ;)
They were a slow leak and not totally deflated.I was still wearing my (36c bra) but I could also wear a 34 d at one time. One was more deflated than the other the surgeon told me. I knew they went down I just did not run in right away to do the surgery.
Well, it's nice that you didn't have to rush in for a revision right away. Hope your body is healing well from the lipo too!
Thank you-yes everything is doing good and looks good-the new ones look really good lately too! :)