My Surgery with 4 Areas Liposuction and Breast Augmentation - Tampa, FL

I looked around at Plastic Surgeons for about a...

I looked around at Plastic Surgeons for about a year since I knew I had to have the best Dr for my liposuction and to redo my breast augmentation from 13 years ago. I finally found the right Dr I was comfortable to do the 4-5 hour surgery.His office is very nice and private- the girls are very nice and helpful when talking to them.

I was feeling great after 3 nights and out of the house in 5 days walking around showing people. My friends and family thought I would be in bed for weeks with the amount of surgery I had. I only took a few pain pills for the first 2 days since there was not much pain. I was amazed I did not have much pain.

Dr Rieger is very easy to get a hold if you call his office after hours and a caring -compassionate nice man while being very professional. He is very careful and very good surgeon.The surgical center is nice and the people make you feel comfortable. I was very scared that morning to do this surgery. It would have been better if I slept that night it is not good for your blood pressure. All the nurses loved him there and told me I had the best Dr.A nurse there also had him do her surgery - she told me she trusted him with her life.

After a month I could see dramatic results and now at 3 months the results are even better than I hoped for and I will continue to improve. I am glad I was careful and choose Dr Rieger for my surgery.

Dr Riger is very personable and a caring man.