A year and 2 months. And loving every bit of it :)

Like many others, I was a very young mom. I've...

Like many others, I was a very young mom. I've never had the chance to ever enjoy my body. I have 3 kids 2 boys 18, and 14 and a daughter who's 12. I've been with my husband for 15 years and married for the last 3 :-) I so want to get my body back. I'm sooo ready for the new me! I'm currently 145 lbs, and 5'3".

Forgot to mention that I will be getting a full TT...

Forgot to mention that I will be getting a full TT with MR, lipo on the flanks and breast aug; looking at getting 375 to 400 CC saline high profiles! So excited! Lol.

Ok, so I went to my pre-op yesterday. Everything...

Ok, so I went to my pre-op yesterday. Everything went well. I'm all paid, all questions answered, and expected to be the.first surgery of the day at 715am. The day is starting to creep up on me. It's so real! No going back now!!

I had a nervous breakdown yesterday, I thought I...

I had a nervous breakdown yesterday, I thought I was going to pass the hell out! I kept imaging myself not being to breath right afterwards. Like being super short of breath and not being able to catch air. Freaky it was. Being able to come on this site and reading the other reviews has kept me a bit calm. Also thanks to my BFF! I don't know what i would do without her. She keeps me sane! Lol. My hubby has also been so great. I told him I didn't want to go through with this and he kept assuring me I would be just fine and reminded me how much and how long I've always wanted to have a MM. He's the best.

I went today to pick up some items for afterwards and hoping that I have everything I need. I so can not believe my time has come or is coming. So many things I feel like I'm forgetting. O yea, hubby has to leave town on the 22nd so won't be with me during recovery, but between my mom, bf, sis and daughter, I think I will be just fine. Right? Lol I pray so. Well, i'll be posting pics soon. Hopefully tonight.

24 hour count down begins now. I can't seem to get...

24 hour count down begins now. I can't seem to get off this site. Reading all of you ladies reviews has kept me good. Just needing that extra support ya know. Will update more later today.

Well, what can I say. All i can tell you is that...

Well, what can I say. All i can tell you is that this has been the best thing that I have ever done for myself. I feel so great. From the day that I had my surgery, it has been nothing but the best. Everything went so well. Recovery was a breeze. It took about 4 days to get on my feet and move around. And about 10 days to feel at my best.

I received a full tummy tuck with lipo, and Round HP 430 saline. I love my new boobies! And my so flat stomach! LOL> Before and After pics coming soon.

Almost a year later and i am more than happy with...

Almost a year later and i am more than happy with the decision i made. There hasnt been a day that i ever regretted getting this done. What i do wish i would have done was continue my work outs like i had used to do before getting my MM. I'm now currently starting back up and loving the change i can already see.

Just want to know how ev'thang still going...do you maintain the same results as you did over time????
Great results! & your new boobs look fantas. I know you are living life
you look outstanding!!!! you had tt with mr. what is mr? lipo and aug. You do like dr lacerna? I'm thinking of consulting with her for a MM also!! You simply look AMAZING!!!! Was Dr Lacerna everything you expected? Thanks
WoW! Really nice! Can I ask why you chose saline when everyone seems to be doing gel? I've been trying to decide which way to go and you pics look awesome!
You look fabulous!! I'm a week away from my surgery and hoping I don't regret it, so nervous about recovering.
You look amazing!! I hope to look as good as you! Wow!
Thank you and i know you will too!
Wow ur boobs look so good!!! I can't wait till I hit the almost year mark :) thanks for updating!
Thank You. i so do love them . Sometimes i wish i would have gone a bit bigger but then when i look at some pics, and i'm good! There perfect!!
I think they do look perfect for ur shape!! I like the last pic u just posted, your abs are starting to show!! Also, I don't think ur BB looks wide, it looks cute and goes with ur shape. Trust, if you go and see some of the bad reviews you will love ur BB. Some are just so sad to look at :( anywho great outcome on ur surgery and hope my scar fades just as ur by the time I'm a 1 and 2 months :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to post again almost a year later. This really helps give me a better idea of what to expect after 6 months. You look fabulous. Did you continue to lose weight after the surgery? How's your scar healing? Keep rocking in your bikini!
Thank you so much. Yes, I did continue to loose more weight after surgery, but i really didnt want to. I've gained a couple pounds since then. Im currently now 132 and trying to tone things down lol. My scar, well, i think its healing nicely. I really havent continued with the scar cream. Aftrer i healed, i ued Biocornium for about 3 months, then swithed over to mederma, used that for 3 months too. Im about to start up again and see how that goes. I'll try to post a close up soon.
Biocornium has been recommended a couple of times to me. It's expensive. How did it work for you and why the switch?
i've used Mederma cream before and it worked very well so i figured why not give it a try especially when its $120 vs $7! lol. That was the tie breaker for me. But i will say, i wish i would have used it for longer so i could have seen the full results, because it did work very well too

You look amazing!
Thank you!
Ok so because of your review, I went to Dr. Lacerna and totally love her staff and her. I have my pre op visit tomorrow and I'm scheduled for June 4rth. I'd really like to see how you are doing and some post opp pics... how was your overall experience with Dr. Lacerna?
It was great! I hope all went well for you. Sorry i havent been on here for a while. Just so busy, its crazy. But besides that, im totally loving and enjoying my new body. Everytime i go out, i have no regrets what so ever for what i have done for myself. I would for sure go back to Dr. Lucerna for anything else. Recovery and all was breeze.
So how was it? I'm considering a MM, but I'm extremely nervous. Do you have some after photos or can you tell us how the surgery went. I would be doing mine in Tampa also and I'm still looking for a doc. Any help would be appreciated.
How are you doing pebblesgirl? I hope surgery went well!
This site was a God sent for me!! It kept me focused and informed! I swear I read every MM story on this board! Here's to your MM! Good luck! Keep us posted and know we are here if you need us!
Thank you so much! I sure will keep u all updated. Less than 24 hours and it will be over and on the road to recovery. Wow.
Tomorrow is the big day! I know just how you feel, believe me. It is a surreal feeling! Keep us all updated and best, best of luck tomorrow!!!! :D
Hello Sodapop, Happy New Year! I'm getting a full TT with MR, BA, and Lipo on the flanks. Dr. Lacerna is located in Tampa.
I so want a make over. I'm curious to knw what all you're getting for that price and where is the doctor located I live in ocala fl. Only an 1hr away. Please keep us posted on the outcome thk you