37 Year Old Fit Mom That Wants Her Body Back!! - Tampa, FL

So, I'm finally gonna do this, been talking about...

So, I'm finally gonna do this, been talking about the whole tummy tuck thing for almost 10 years! I currently have saline implants and am planning on a breast lift and new silicone implants also currently planning on a mini tummy tuck with liposuction. I have gone back and forth between the full and the mini, I am terrified of my scar being too high with a full and my belly button looking weird so now thinking of doing a mini to keep my scar low, although a full will probably give me better results. I am so excited to finally do this, I have put so much time in the gym but can't work off skin! Surgery is around the corner and I'm starting to second guess my decisions as this is so much money and potential for a lot of complications. This site is great! It is keeping me very informed! Pre-op appointment is this Monday!!

Surgery is today

Going in at 7:45, super excited and nervous! Really hoping I get the results I'm looking for! Plan: mini tummy tuck with ab lipo and flanks, breast lift with exchange of saline implants for silicone.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I think you will be happy you did it. I think you'll have a great result you look fit already it's just skin from what I see. Best wishes and I know your nervous but it will give you your confidence back. That's what it has done for me.
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! How did your pre-op appointment go yesterday? Is everything ready?
Yes went well, going to do an extended mini with lipo, still nervous of course, but feel like I am in very good hands! Working on gathering all my post op supplies! So many suggestions on here!