Tumescent Lipo of Chin and Neck - Tampa, FL

I am now 5 days post op and I can already tell I...

I am now 5 days post op and I can already tell I am going to be pleased with the results. I started using arnica on the areas of my neck but not on my incision sites and I happen to be allergic... Which has now cause for me to swell more than normal and I am red, blotchy, and itchy. I do not blame the procedure, I am hypersensitive to a lot of products and should have known better. I have just been taking a benadryl and applying topical benadryl for the itch. There was hardly any pain, the night of the procedure I took a Vicodin for sleep just in case but when I woke up I hardly had to take a Tylenol. They said my swelling may get worse but I can still tell my outcome with be amazing! We'll worth it and I was excited to get it done in my late 20's as opposed to when I'm older so I don't have to worry about the elasticity of my skin. I have always had a heavy chin no matter what my wait and a scar under it only added to the appearance of it. I have attached pics of before and directly after, I will update at weekly intervals so you can track my progress. Good luck!

Promised progressive pictures

Hi all! Tomorrow will be exactly a week from my procedure. The rash I had seems to be disappearing and the bruising is practically invisible. Still slight swelling but ready a dramatic improvement as they stated I would be at my most swollen from 1 to 2 weeks post up and it will only look better from there! Looking at before and afters help give me a realistic look at the stages I might go through myself!
Dr. Thomas Su

So easy to work with, very reAlistic about results, no pressure whatsoever, has a cell listed for after hours which he urges his patients to call and I did so when my rash started to break out! He was more than comforting and willing to talk to me about it even though it was late into the evening. I feel very well cared for. He specializes in reconstructive lipo so I knew I was in good hands.

Looks great already and your smile pic made me smile, your adorable! :)
Wow!! U look great!!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Wow, 5 days out and you can definitely already tell the difference, you look great. Hopefully you'll have a smooth recovery and your results will continue to get better!

Please do keep us updated with your progress.