Inner Thighs: Smart Lipo - Tampa, FL

Lipo should absolutely be used as a last resort,...

Lipo should absolutely be used as a last resort, it is not a weight loss tool. I did it because even with working out 5-6 times a week, the inner thigh fat just wasnt going away. I have pretty muscular legs & figured it was just a lost cause. My legs literally rubbed together & it caused a lot of discomfort.

The procedure itself was pretty painful when the doctor was putting the numbing solution into my legs. Once the legs are numb, you dont feel a whole lot, but every now & then there was a pinch that was pretty uncomfortable. There were immediate results once it was all over, but the swelling increases with time. The week post surgery was pretty uncomfortable, but considering the trauma your legs just went through, it shouldnt be a surprise. It just feels like you did a very SERIOUS leg workout (Lunges and squats for HOURS)... you know... that feeling of getting off the toilet being a challenge!

Running was out of the question for a few weeks because the impact was too painful, but walking or doing low impact cardio like elliptical or stair master was ok.

HI Kristy, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have you had your final results yet?

Dr Su - Artistic Lipo

Dr Su was AMAZING! I was 100% satisfied with him, his work & his staff.