I Look Years Younger - Tampa, FL

I recommend the Lifestyle Lift to EVERYONE! I no...

I recommend the Lifestyle Lift to EVERYONE! I no longer have a "saggy" turkey neck. My upper eye lids no longer "droop", wide open and beautiful. Laser around my mouth/chin area minimized the lines to the point of they are barely noticeable.

Now, here is the really great thing about this procedure: Minimal incisions; no general anesthesia, all procedures done with local numbing; Minimal recovery time. In one month and I look 20 years younger and could not be any happier.

The entire staff at the Tampa, FL Lifestyle Lift are incredible, they truly care and you can feel it the moment you walk in the door. Dr. Jason Swerdloff is absolutely FANTASTIC! But, as I said before, everyone was so great, kind, concerned, and extremely helpful. I feel beautiful and wonderful! So very happy I had the Lifestyle Lift!
Clearwater Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jason Swerdloff is amazing. I could not be any happier.

Do you have a before photo?
Can you please share with us exactly which procedures you had done. You do look amazing.
anyone who reads this, should read extensively about lifestyle lift..especially the numerous entries from people who have worked for them.. IF this is a bona fide posting, she is a dramatic exception and you should find that out on your own. But not by taking leap or a plunge based on her review.people believe what they want to ...sadly.
I had Lifestyle life done 3 years ago and it was the best thing I have ever done. My recovery was amazing, I played golf 11 days later, and no one but my friends knew, very little bruising and no pain after 3 days. And it wasn't really that painful the first 3 days, I was expecting a lot of pain so was surprised. And I can be a wimp. I had mine done in San Ramon Ca.
Actually when I saw your age I almost couldn't believe it, sorry if this is crude, but you may be the first older woman that I would like to do.
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you're pleased with your results. Can you tell us a little bit more about your recovery and what your first couple days post-op were like? I know that extra bit of information would be very appreciated by others looking into LSL.