I Look Years Younger - Tampa, FL

I recommend the Lifestyle Lift to EVERYONE! I no...

I recommend the Lifestyle Lift to EVERYONE! I no longer have a "saggy" turkey neck. My upper eye lids no longer "droop", wide open and beautiful. Laser around my mouth/chin area minimized the lines to the point of they are barely noticeable.

Now, here is the really great thing about this procedure: Minimal incisions; no general anesthesia, all procedures done with local numbing; Minimal recovery time. In one month and I look 20 years younger and could not be any happier.

The entire staff at the Tampa, FL Lifestyle Lift are incredible, they truly care and you can feel it the moment you walk in the door. Dr. Jason Swerdloff is absolutely FANTASTIC! But, as I said before, everyone was so great, kind, concerned, and extremely helpful. I feel beautiful and wonderful! So very happy I had the Lifestyle Lift!
Do you have a before photo?
Can you please share with us exactly which procedures you had done. You do look amazing.
anyone who reads this, should read extensively about lifestyle lift..especially the numerous entries from people who have worked for them.. IF this is a bona fide posting, she is a dramatic exception and you should find that out on your own. But not by taking leap or a plunge based on her review.people believe what they want to ...sadly.
Clearwater Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jason Swerdloff is amazing. I could not be any happier.