Love my New Look! - Tampa, FL

Pros: I love the fact that my turkey neck is gone....

Pros: I love the fact that my turkey neck is gone. Jowls were made smaller and my face is contoured more, with less roundness. I'm glad I didn't read this website before my procedure, because I may have not had it. I really like my new look and it isn't something that is drastically different--no "wind tunnel" effect. I'm turning 70 in a few months and just wanted to do this for myself. It has been worth every penny.

Cons: I feel that the company does not talk about the fact that there is more to the procedure, not just a minor tuck here and there. I did not bruise, but my face was swollen for a couple of weeks. You are housebound pretty much for 4 or 5 days. The sides of my face near my ears are still numb, but that numbness is slowly receding. The paperwork after the procedure mentions that it may take up to a year for the numbness to go away.

Clearwater Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi The Travel Agent,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Glad you had a positive experience. Do you have scars or did you have pain? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Very little scarring--none that I have to cover up with makeup.

As you can see, my hair is very short and I can keep it that way!

I still have a slight ache in my neck, where liposuction was done--but only when I rub it, or put a pillowcase on a pillow! That feeling is getting less and less everyday.
when did you have this done?
I am scheduled to have the lsl Feb 1st,2010, in Tampa.
I have been uable to read a review on my dr.
Has anyone used Dr. Karolak? Please let me know.