I Am a 64 Year Old Grandmother and my Motivation Came from my IPAD when I Used Facetime to Visit with Family and Friends. - FL

When you use a mirror, you don't see up close and...

When you use a mirror, you don't see up close and personal. A facetime app on my IPAD showed every wrinkle and baggy piece of skin. So, seeing myself everytime I talked to friends and family really encouraged me to take action. I felt old and not attractive. My procedure has given me confidence in my appearance and I feel more confident when I interact with family, friends and strangers. Everyone has given me positive feedback on my appearance, The people that know I had a procedure and the ones that do no!
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Mark Karolak, DO is great. He has a wonderful bedside manner, encouraging, positive manner, knowledgeable, but of course most important he is a talented surgeon. The proceedure was easy, it is without a doubt the very best thing that I have ever done for myself. Doctor Karolak even gave me his personal cell phone number and I did call him. He answered personally and answered my questions. How many doctors give out their cell phone numbers. Another important fact is that everything about the procedure and the recovery was easy. I was nervous and concerned but needlessly. The worst part of the whole procedure and recovery was wearing the head wrap. And of course that was a snap. I would like to recommend Mark Karolak, DO to anyone concerned with their appearance. The staff was just as great as Doctor Karolak, DO. They were great with any questions and assistance that I needed.

You look great
I know what you mean about Facetime showing you the real story. ugh! You look really good. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks, I really am happy.