LOVE my Results! - Tampa, FL

Got juvederm for my nasolabial folds. They were...

Got juvederm for my nasolabial folds. They were making me look tired and haggard and old. I was embarrassed to leave the house. Now they are unnoticeable and I feel so much more confident! I had no bruising, swelling or red marks at all. Those who know me just think I am suddenly happier and more rested. So worth it!

Love hearing this! I'm glad this has boosted your confidence. :)

Was this the first anti-aging treatment you have done?

Yes! First time. But not last! Results still amazing!

It really is amazing to see the instant change a filler makes, isn't it?! Will you keep us posted on how you are liking it over time and how long it lasts for you? I'd love to hear!

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I did a LOT of research before choosing a plastic surgeon to do Botox and Juvederm, and it paid off. Not only is Dr. Hirschfeld an artist (I researched ALL his work and he is a master of his craft from faces to tummies and breasts) but he is just such a beautiful human being inside and out! (In fact,everyone in his office is terrific!) I am SO pleased with my results. I can leave the house without feeling self conscious about my face anymore and all anyone who already knows me thinks is that I am a million times happier and more rested. Finally, Dr. Hirschfeld is not in it for the money. He really wants to help people look better. I inquired about treating other areas of my face but instead of just doing as I asked and charging me for it, he explained that I wouldn't get a natural result from treating such areas. He is a consummate professional and I will be a patient of his for life.