LOVE my Results! - Tampa, FL

Got juvederm for my nasolabial folds. They were...

Got juvederm for my nasolabial folds. They were making me look tired and haggard and old. I was embarrassed to leave the house. Now they are unnoticeable and I feel so much more confident! I had no bruising, swelling or red marks at all. Those who know me just think I am suddenly happier and more rested. So worth it!

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I did a LOT of research before choosing a plastic surgeon to do Botox and Juvederm, and it paid off. Not only is Dr. Hirschfeld an artist (I researched ALL his work and he is a master of his craft from faces to tummies and breasts) but he is just such a beautiful human being inside and out! (In fact,everyone in his office is terrific!) I am SO pleased with my results. I can leave the house without feeling self conscious about my face anymore and all anyone who already knows me thinks is that I am a million times happier and more rested. Finally, Dr. Hirschfeld is not in it for the money. He really wants to help people look better. I inquired about treating other areas of my face but instead of just doing as I asked and charging me for it, he explained that I wouldn't get a natural result from treating such areas. He is a consummate professional and I will be a patient of his for life.

Love hearing this! I'm glad this has boosted your confidence. :)

Was this the first anti-aging treatment you have done?

Yes! First time. But not last! Results still amazing!

It really is amazing to see the instant change a filler makes, isn't it?! Will you keep us posted on how you are liking it over time and how long it lasts for you? I'd love to hear!