love my doctor! - Tampa, FL

The staff and doctor made me feel at ease. I was...

The staff and doctor made me feel at ease. I was so scared to get my face operated on so it was important for me to have an extremely qualifed doctor. The nurses Carmen and Kaci were great and I was even able to finance this procedure. Esther who handled myt financing made that process easy! I had some bruising and swelling which I expected but after a few days when the bandage came off and I was able to wash my hair I felt so much better. This was no where near as hard as I thought it was going to be!!!!!
There is not one before/after picture that I can see and I'm not sure that I see that he is Board Certified in Facial Plastic Surgery; however, I personally either need to see a someone in person or actual real before and after pictures to take any online reviews seriously. You only have one online review so could you please share pictures of what you had done as it would be most helpful to us. I'm sure the staff will help you to post it anomously as I understand people have their right and need for privacy. However, I have seen too many people on Real Self either rave or bad mouth a doctor over last few years and the only way it helps us is to share a little more than just say yeah or nay. This is what I would ask of all the reviews of Dr. Welsh as so far I haven't found one picture. Thanks much.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the facelift community.

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went several places but felt Dr. Welsh was the most qualified because not only is he a Board Certified plastic surgeon but he is also Board Certified in Facial surgery. Since I was having my Face and Eyes done I wanted to make sure I got the best! I LOVE my results and would recommend him to anyone interested in any plastic surgery procedure. THANK YOU DR. WELCH