60 Years Old, Needed Neck Lift, Eye Lift, Face Lift. Tampa, FL

I had faith in this doctor as he had done two...

I had faith in this doctor as he had done two other procedures over the past 30 years....breast augmentation and nose job. The breasts in '83, nose in '93. Both were wonderful results.
I am now post op facelift 2 YEARS.
The facelift was a huge disappointment. Doctor was abrupt, wouldn't answer questions except with wise guy remarks. He kept leaving the room in the middle of a question. I had to have him come back into the room every time I went. My scars are large and wide. The one under my chin goes from side to side of my face. My neck is a mess, much worse than before. I can't breathe at night or when I bend my head down to type or read. I have jowls I never had before. My eyes are not the same, one has crease and other is more open. He left the stitches in my eyes for almost two weeks and now the scars are large and pinched looking. His staff said I was too picky. He said the scars would flatten out. Two years later they have not. I went to pick up my file today,to take to an ENT plastic surgeon. Im now 2 years post op and there were no pictures in with the papers. I asked for them and was told "he" would have to pick them out of the file. He was there and they asked if I wanted to see him. I said why not. He took forever to come into the exam room and handed my pictures to me then went to leave. I said what is wrong with my neck I can't breathe at night. He poked around my swollen looking jaw line and said you have a large thyroid. I said I had a large thyroid before surgery and I could breathe. He said I must have something wrong with my thyroid. I had worried about that, too, and just had a thyroid echo sound and there was nothing wrong. I told him that. He said, well, I don't know what's wrong with your neck. Then turned around and left.
6 mos after the facelift (1.5 years ago) he suggested some Sculptra and I said sure, I wanted the vertical lines from nose to mouth that I thought he would fill with fat, filled. He put the Scuptra ABOVE the creases, so now I have a hump on top of the still deep lines. Also, he put it in my lip once until I stopped him and said NO! I had read the literature THEY gave me and it said to never inject into lips. I now have a hard ball in my lip about the size and feel of a pencil eraser. It has to be cut out . NOT by him is my answer to that. He seems unsocialized and petulant. He is chronically late, his staff is defensive and rude. Waiting time is over an hour just to be snubbed or have your questions rebuffed. I hope this review keeps someone else from getting scarred and unhappy.

photo is after surgery 1.5 years

The photo shown here is the AFTER photo!

ALL pictures are at least a year AFTER surgery

It seems to get worse as time goes by. I had an echo sound on my thyroid to eliminate any problem with it...All is fine.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon