Great Cool Sclupt Experience! - Tampa, FL

I was extremely anxious to try Cool Sculpt as many...

I was extremely anxious to try Cool Sculpt as many of the reviews seemed unpleasant, but I had a great experience. I have had 3 children by C-section, so I have this constant pouch on my lower belly that won't go away no matter how hard I exercise. I did my lower stomach first and then my upper. When the nurse put the machine on my lower belly, it just felt like a really strong pinch. I would not describe it as pain, just a strong pinching sensation. I did focus on my breathing during the first 10 minutes because from what I have read, that was the worst time frame during the procedure. After 10 minutes, my belly was completely numb and I did not experience any pain or discomfort. Maybe a tiny bit of cramping, but as soon as I noticed it, the cramping stopped. After my hour was up, the nurse came in and took off the machine and began to rub my lower belly. I know that it looked like a frozen stick of butter, but I chose not to look. The nurse proceeded to rub my frozen stick of butter, aka belly fat, and it just felt a little weird. No pain or discomfort. I got up just fine to go to the restroom before doing my upper belly. No dizziness, pain...I was completely fine! Went back in to do my upper belly and it was a lot easier than my lower. It pinched a little, and then it went numb. When it was over, the rubbing was a little more sensitive than the lower, but nothing crazy. I left the doctors with no pain and went to lunch with my mother-in-law. It's been 8 hours since my procedure and I just feel like my stomach is waking up from being frozen. Sort of tingly. My nurse said that I could feel symptoms on day 3-10. I will try to give you all an update in a few days. I just wanted to write about the initial procedure. It was a piece of cake! I know everyone is different, but don't let the reviews scare you. I almost didn't go today, but I am so glad I did!