Finally Rid of my Hail Damage! - Tampa, FL

About 3 months ago I had the back of my thighs...

About 3 months ago I had the back of my thighs done with the Cellulaze. I had tried everything, tri-active, endermology, creams, pills you name it. I even think the spa treatments made it worse. I have great results so far. I am very ahppy with my results and now am thinking of doing my butt and the front of my thighs. I wish I had done them all a the same time. Dr. Mendoza was very nice and his nurse Joy was very informative with all of my questions. I highly recomment Dr. Mendoza at the Bassin Center.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience with everyone there

Can we see picture before and after? im considering your Dr or doctors in Miami or ft Lauderdale. Any advice?

congrats!  I am a tiny bit over 3 months out now and I see a lot of improvement.  I am NOT perfect, but worlds better.  I am very pleased so far and see my major dimples either gone or significantly more flush with the surrounding skin, not nearly as pronounced.     Good luck if you decide to go with the other areas.  I did back of thigh and side of thigh at once.  Be well and enjoy your smooth skin mama!

It is great to hear you are seeing such good results. If you are comfortable, please post some pictures so we can see the changes!! We would love to celebrate them with you. :)