Butt implant with fat grafting ...Dr. found surgery scheduled.

Hi guys i have been searching for a doctor do to a...

Hi guys i have been searching for a doctor do to a thigh lift, most of them don't do this procedure much… does anyone knows of a good doctor?
i was looking at doctor Gongoras work but i think its pricey for me to go to Mexico to do butt/thigh and has to be done in 2 different visits……………..
How aré you feeling? How aré your results? Aré you happy? I hope you aré!
Hola!!! VanessaRS How were All your 4 Consultations?? I have 6 more to go ;) until the end of November lol... Sooo many Great Doctors to choice from in Miami area and South Florida area from Palm beach County to Dade County ;) I will keep you posted .... Meantime , back to the drawing board :) Research :)
i am in tampa .. i had 4 consul and will have my last one with dr. Lucerna…

butt implants with fat grafting schedule

after much research i have found a Dr. and scheduled my surgery for Sep 30th…. i happy very optimistic that she will do a great job …i will post before and after pics after my surgery.
after a BBL gone wrong 3 yrs ago i hope this works out :)
Congrats!!!!!! Wow!! 7 more days before you are OFFICIALLY A BIGBOOTY DOLL ..... I can't wait!!!!! I'm Soo looking forward to work pics and Big bootay!!! Oweee!!!! Prayers and blessings xoxoxo Everything will be fine ;)
Congrats!!!! I'm Sooo excited for you!! Everything will be just fine;) September 30th at what time??? I'm still undecided to date ;(. I will continue to follow your journey and keep you in my prayers. God Bless Lucerna Doll ;) I Got Next... ;)
Good luck to you:)

4 days before surgery

4 days before surgery Lord help me i am so nervous, i hope i am doing the right thing, reading all of the disaster stories it makes me wonder if i am doing the right thing...
Best wishes babe. Take it easy, i know its a bit scary but you'll be alright. Just calm down then you'll wake up and before you know it, its done and you have your all new beauty bums. ;)
You're welcome sweetie. Be sure you get yourself a boppy pillow and comfortable compression garments. Those two will make you feel alot better. We will be with ya. Goodluck ;)

2 days before surgery

Hi ladies any suggestions on what i need to get before my surgery…the only thing i bough was the pillow and a protect sheet for my bed… anything else you guys can suggest i am so nervous i CAN'T THING STRAIGHT.. i feel unprepared , oh i get the med also …thanks
Good luck!
thank you girl …. i hope all works out for me… if my booty looked like your without implants i would not get them :) your beautiful
Good luck hun fingers crossed

1 day before my surgery

Cant sleep ..Lord i hope i am doing the right thing after my BBL disaster i said i was done with plastic surgeries and here i am….pray for me ladies thank you
Congrats! Brazil14- Happy Healing !!!! It's 4 days tomorrow continue to heal and feel better!! Pain free and Quick Recovery ;) Waiting patiently for the BIG BOOTAY PICS!! I'm Sooo ......Glad You made it to the BIG BOOTAY SIDE ( BUTT IMPLANTS) ALL DAY!!!!!!! :) I GOT NEXT & I CANT WAIT!! Que Dios te Bendiga xoxoxoxo
Good luck and how did it all go?

4 days post op

Here I am giving you guys an update, ladies this procedure is NO joke, very painful. Its been 4 days and I cant even get out of bed without hubby's help, as of right I am in alot of pain but im a few days ill feel much better, my next check up is monday, hubby will take some pic and ill post it..thank you ladies for all of your suport xoxo
I hope you are doing well. Prayers for a quick recovery
Hope u r feeling less pain by now and all went well with ur follow up... Dying to see how good u look and how good dr Lacerna is :o)
Hang in there!