Breast Reduction, My Experience Two Years Later - Tampa, FL

At the young age of 20, I had always been...

At the young age of 20, I had always been self-conscious and uncomfortable about the abnormally large size of my breasts. I had great trouble finding bras, bathing suits and even typical clothing that fit me and I came to the point where I knew I had to do something. After talking with some family friends about their surgery experience and knowledge of doctors in the area, I heard about Dr. Rieger and how professional, elite and proficient he was in his practice. I had an initial consultation with him and his staff and knew right away I wanted and needed to get a breast reduction and he was the doctor I wanted to perform my surgery. He made me feel so comfortable and at ease right away and reassured me of all my concerns.

On surgery day I was nervous because I had never had serious surgery before but the staff at the surgery center were so friendly and helpful. He made sure he knew exactly what I wanted and my expectations of the surgery. I came out of surgery and immediately knew I had done the right thing and was excited to see the results after my recovery. The recovery was fine and it only took me about a week to get up and about again and resume normal activities besides of course working out or anything strenuous. The office staff from his office even called to make sure I was doing OK. He recommended a scar cream that worked great for me and now I don't even notice the scars. I was excited about the surgery because my breasts were not only significantly smaller, but also were perky and sat up on my chest...it was like I got a breast lift as well! My breast size had gone from a 30 H to a 30 DD.

Glad to hear that all is well.
That sounds great. I'm so happy for you.!! Thank you for sharing

I was referred to Dr. Rieger by a close family friend who had gotten a nose reconstruction done by him. They had nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and expertise and they were right. Overall, getting this surgery by Dr. Rieger was one of the best decisions of my life. I have so much more confidence and working out and finding clothes is remarkably easier. I look back at old pictures and am reminded how big of a difference the surgery really made. The office staff and Dr. Rieger were nothing but helpful and supportive the whole way from pre-surgery to my check-up appointments in the two years following. If you are considering this surgery even at all, I would definitely recommend going in for a consultation, you won't regret it!