My Rollercoaster Ride.... 2 Breast Surgeries in 2 Years! - Tampa, FL

I have always been huge... Was a D cup in 6th...

I have always been huge... Was a D cup in 6th grade and after children ballooned to an DDD cup.
Five years ago at age 43, I started working out and got in great shape. Decided it was time for a mommy makeover and went in for a tummy tuck and breast lift. In hindsight, I don't think I really understood to difference between a lift and a reduction. I think even now they may mean different things to different people.
My plastic surgeon mentioned that I should consider a small implant to achieve the volume on top that I wanted. Huge mistake! I was expecting to come out after surgery smaller... Hopefully a large C or small D. Something else I learned in hindsight.... Doctors have no idea what you mean when talk cup sizes! I went in a DDD and came out an F!!!
I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I was!

Welcome to the community.  I am sorry for your frustration, coming out larger definitely would have been an issue for me too!  Hang in there girlie.

Sorry you were disappointed with your outcome. With some doctors you have to be specific, and say I want to be alot smaller. I would like my breasts to be half the size they are now(example). Also like the size of a tennis ball or small grapefruit.