My Reconstruction After Breast Cancer - Tampa, FL

Learning I had Breast Cancer was bad...

Learning I had Breast Cancer was bad enough,knowing I was going to loose both my breast was worse.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the breast reconstruction community.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Solar was recommened to me by another one of my doctors. Dr. Solar made this process much easier for me. From my first consultation Dr.Solar let me know exactly what to expect. He worked with me through my chemo and my radiation keeping me informed on whats next ,and what to expect.I had to wait a year after radiation for my reconstruction surgery,Dr Solar saw me every couple months during this time to see how I was healing from the radiation.I just had my reconstruction surgery which Dr. Solar did a great job. I am still having follow up appointments to make sure everything is healing properly.I would recommend Dr. Solar for anyone facing this process,he and his staff are great! I would also use him for any other plastic surgery I would have.