Soooo Happy with my Breasts - Tampa, FL

After giving birth to my two children, my breasts...

After giving birth to my two children, my breasts did not look the same! (as I am sure we all know) I had lost all volume on the upper part of my breasts. They looked flatter from the top. I hated wearing push up bras to make them look perky. lol. I did not know much about plastic surgery but after talking to a few people who knew about Dr. Soler, I began to become more comfortable with the procedure.

I felt much better after meeting Dr. Soler and his staff and actually being explained by him exactly what the implants would do and what results to expect.

I must say that the surgery went alot smoother than I thought. I was in and out in 1.5 hours and my recovery was easier than I thought. After the surgery, I felt my chest heavier as if there was something weighing on my chest. I was very swollen and kind of nervous as to whether or not the swellen would go down. Dr. Soler reassured me that the swelling is normal and only temporary. Whoo! Thank God. ! Every time I looked in the mirror, I felt wierd knowing I finally went through with it.

Once Dr. Soler told me to begin massaging my breasts, I wanted to massage them as much as possible, (although he said 2-3 times a day is recommended) but I was just so happy to have that outcome that I wanted to make sure they would stay that way and wanted to massage myself even more. :) He was absolutely great during my recovery as well and everything went smoothly. I am soooo happy with my breasts and even happier for choosing Dr. SOler and his staff. They too were awesome.! Thank you Dr. Soler.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Soler becuase he made me feel like he really knew what he was doing. His confidence gave me confidence. He was very honest with me in everything and never mislead me from the worse that could have happened to the best outcome. Again, Thank you!

Congrats! Very happy for you!! :)

Thanks for sharing your experience. Did you go with saline or silicone implants?