Revision Breast Augmentation - Tampa, FL

Don't go to this woman and do not go to...

Don't go to this woman and do not go to Premiere in Tampa

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I needed a revision of right side breast augmentation due to the implant bottoming out. She acted like it was my fault it happened, accused me of not following through with proper post-op care and told me I was wearing the wrong bra size ( had been measured in 3- different dept. Store's). I found her to be very dismissive. She was supposed to assist in 2nd procedure with my surgeon even though she made sure to tell me she doesn't operate on Fridays. I had to lay out additional money for aneasthesia as the procedure was going to be complicated (their fault not mine) and she did not bother to show up for my surgery! My surgeon called her several times as had the facility the surgery was taking place in and she just didn't show! I got the impression she did not like me in sight. Maybe cause I'm white? I would never go back to her or recommend her to anyone!!!!

I thought I was the only one this happened too! Dr. Thomas was great at first but in my 2nd and 3rd follow ups when I showed her my left breast implant and the scar creeping up towards my nipple, she said it was me. My chest wall was uneven and I did not have enough breast tissue to support it. Also said she could try to add more saline to make it look more even with the right breast but couldn't guarantee it, then told me I was looking at a "reconstruction". I saved for years to get a lift and aug, for this to happen was horrifying for me. Now I'm scared to get it fixed. I will NEVER go back to Dr. Thomas and do not recommend her.
I had same exact thing happen to me! After having a breast lift and aug, I was left with a severly bottomed out left side boob and the right was leaning towards my armpit. They looked horrible and Dr. Thomas did a revision but left me the same and said there is nothing she could do because it was me, that my chest was flatter on one side than the other. I felt completely brushed off and without hope! Thank you for posting your experience. I hope others will do same so that this does not end up happening to them.

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your experience!