Look Like a Real Girl Now - Tampa, FL

I owe a big thank you to Dr. Abraham Marcadis in...

I owe a big thank you to Dr. Abraham Marcadis in Tampa. His expertise repaired a huge error that I made after my last revision. I failed to follow directions after the first year post surgery. Follow your directions about aftercare to a tee. When your doctor tells you to massage your breasts daily...DO IT. I became complacent about a simple and quick daily task and I had to pay for with hard encapsulated breasts.

All I wanted was to look natural and that is exactly what Dr. Marcadis did for me. I showed him pics of what I wanted, and he certainly delivered. Three days post-op now and I couldn't be more pleased. The cherry on top is his staff--the most professional and patient group of women I have ever met.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

He has done other work for me. Everything I have ever asked he has been able to accomplish. He and his staff do not promise miracles. They provide you with honest possibilities. There is never any pressure...only support and knowledgeable expertise.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! The capsular contracture could've happened even with massage, from what I've heard, but I'm so glad you're happy with your revision results! What has been the most difficult part of your recovery?