Breast Augmentation- Marcadis Plastic Surgery is Awesome! - Tampa, FL

When I woke up from the surgery, I felt like an...

When I woke up from the surgery, I felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. It was extremely painful, but Sherri told me that it will start to fade when the pain pills kick in. I was so skeptical about the pain going away but within 30 mins, it started to die down and everything after that was history. I recovered faster than I thought it would take. I thought I would be taking pain pills for a good week, but I switched over to tylenol on the 2nd day post- surgery (I still have a bottle full of Vicoden from them). I had my surgery on Tuesday and was trying on wedding dresses that Sunday!!! How crazy is that?!?!

He has made my life so much more enjoyable. I used to be so upset to the point of tears when I went into a lingerie store. I couldn't find any bras that would fit me. All my friends would say "get the miracle bra, it gives you 2 sizes up". Well, the problem was that I never had anything to push up, so the bra never worked. After the surgery, I could wear V neck tops, and all the bikinis fits perfectly. The best part of it all is if you just met me, you wouldn't know I had anything done. It is so proportionate to my body and it's PERFECT!!!

Thank you so much Dr. M

I'm so glad you're pleased with your results! People who have breasts don't understand what it's like not to. Enjoy them!

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Word of mouth and research. He is the only doctor that I couldn't find anything bad about. I received many recommendations from friends/patients of his and everyone loves him. I am so happy that I picked Dr. Marcadis for my surgery!! He is very honest and realistic about the outcome. I was a little taken back by how honest he was, but at the end of the day, I would rather have an honest surgeon. He is slightly more expensive and is worth every penny. I would never trust anyone that offers breast augmentations for cheap or have their faces plastered all over billboards on the interstate. During the day of surgery, I was so nervous, but the staff was very nice and professional about my feelings and they did everything to calm me down.