Love the Way I Feel and Look - Tampa, FL

I lived the first 30 years of my life with an (A)...

I lived the first 30 years of my life with an (A) cup and decided that I wanted to live the next 30+ with a (C) cup. I remember my first consultation with Dr. Reiger, he answered all my questions and gave answers to questions I didn't even think about asking. He made me feel very comfortable and I knew he was the doctor that I wanted to preform my surgery.

My surgery was in January 2010 and I was very please with the size and the perfect shape that he was able to give me. It has been two full years this month since my surgery, I just had my two year check up and my breast implants are my best investment. They make me feel great in my work clothes and even better in a bathing suit, they give me the self esteem that I was lacking and I can look in the mirror and thank myself for making the decision I made to get them.

I have nothing negative to say about my experience with Dr Reiger or his staff and I would refer all my friends and family to him. KF

Sorry about that I received 350 silicone implants

Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! Did you choose saline or silicone implants?

A great doctor and a courteous staff.