Great Surgeon, Very Experienced, Very Professional - Tampa, FL

I had breast augmentation surgery on 19 October...

I had breast augmentation surgery on 19 October 2012.

Upon meeting Dr. Greenwald he was very forward and passionate about his practice. During my consultation he evaluated my breasts and suggested the type, placement and incision type that would best suit my lifestyle and body type. Although I had different thoughts about the placement of the implant, Dr. Greenwald explained the pros and cons of both types of methods and I went with what he suggested which was the better choice after a little research. Dr. Greenwald also suggested an incision under the breast, but I wanted minimal scarring so I chose the periareola incision (nipple). He explained all the risks and did exactly what I wanted.

I am healing well and my breast augmentation looks fabulous.

What I loved most about Dr. Greenwald was his forwardness/boldness in what he believes is best for the patient. He will ensure that a patient looks natural and satisfaction is guaranteed. The staff were very nice and made me feel at home.

I only have one negative thing: I wish I had a more in depth discussion with Dr. Greenwald about the implants, surgery procedures and post-op care and recovery. He answered all my questions but didnt offer additional information like I thought. He is available anytime, day or night to answer questions and discuss any concerns.

Overall, my experience was exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Greenwald to anyone considering breast surgery.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. Greenwald online. After reviewing his biography and before/after photos i was convinced he was the surgeon for me. We exchanged several emails over a period of 4 months due to my deployment to Afghanistan. He always responded within a couple hours depending on the time of day i sent the email. Great communication, loved my experience.

Hi there, i am just wondering, did you get silicone or saline for your breast augmentation with doctor Greenwald!

Thanks for your thoughtful and honest review. I'm glad you're happy with your results!