Great Consultation, Professional and Welcoming - Tampa, FL

Shortly after I gave birth to my first child I...

Shortly after I gave birth to my first child I decided that I wanted to have a breast augmentation, I did research on many cosmetic surgery centers and found the Premier Center, I called and they scheduled my free consultation immediately, working with my hectic schedule .

Upon arriving I was warmly welcomed by the woman at the front desk, the office was very presentable and professional. I was extremely nervous, when called back I was taken to a private room where the consultation with Dr. Robert Taylor took place. The Dr. Taylor took his time explaining to me what approach they would take in my unique case and educating me on the different options and pro’s and con’s of saline to silicone, I was very comfortable throughout the consultation.

Dr. Taylor and the staff at Premier took their time, not rushing me out or forcing me to make a speedy decision. I have been to a couple of other consultations in the central Florida area just to be sure that I made the right decision and I have yet to be as impressed as I was at the Premiere Center. I am very confident they will do an amazing job!

Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your story so far! Please let us know how it goes. You might want to check out this thread in the forums about what to expect when you get breast augmentation.