Excellent Experience with Dr. Soler - Tampa, FL

I had my a breast augementation with Dr. Soler 8...

I had my a breast augementation with Dr. Soler 8 weeks ago tomorrow. And I LOVED the results. I was alittle nervous about the entire process.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

During my consultation, Dr. Soler completely prepared me for what was to come. He answered all my questions, and I knew I could always call his office if I ever needed to (and I did). This was the first time I had a surgery. I was very nervous. Dr. Soler was very patient and comforting. After my surgery, I had multiple checkups with Dr. Soler to ensure that I was healing properly. He is not the type of doctor to do a procedure, and then not care about what happens to you. I had multiple checkups with him since. I love my results and have more confidence in myself. I highly recommend him to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery. Even though I only had a breast augmentation with him, if I ever was considering any type of other procedure, Dr. Soler is the only Dr. I would go too. (Also, his staff is so nice as well. Ruth was great!) Dr. Soler was great. From my intital consultation to my checkup yesterday, he truly cares about his patients and is dedicated to giving you the best results.