Dr. Leossin is a Great Surgeon! - Tampa, FL

I have always wanted my breast done, but I am a...

I have always wanted my breast done, but I am a BIG baby when it comes to pain. Everyone that I spoke to said having breast augmentation was a painful experience so I put it off for a long time. Then I meet Dr. Scott Leossin, he was the second consultation I went to out of four offices. Dr. Leossin explained my procedure to me and my husband. He explained everything in full detail and didnt sugar coat anything. He also talked me out of a procedure I wanted but really didn't need. He made me feel so comfortable that I decided to have the surgery in September instead of December like we had planned. I read a lot of stuff on the Internet about all the doctors I was doing consults with both good and bad, but I choose Dr. Leossin because of his qualifications and his 20 year experience.

This was the best decision for me, I had absolutely no pain, yes I said no pain! I was given muscle relaxers and pain meds after the procedure but I only had to take 1 muscle relaxer because my chest felt a little tight that night. I didn't take the pain meds at all. I had the surgery done on a Thursday and I was up and about on Friday, I even went out to dinner with friends that Saturday. I returned to work on Monday, I know this may sound like a lot but I was able to do all this with no problems.

I have followed all of Dr. Leossin post op instructions and this has been a great experience. Thank you to Dr. Leossin and his staff for being so understanding of my needs and wants. And just an fyi, went from a full A cup to a full D!

Key West Plastic Surgeon

The company Dr. Leossin work with was referred to me by a friend.