Dr. Ambay is an EXPERT in This Industry - Tampa, FL

After putting off the idea of a bilateral...

After putting off the idea of a bilateral mastectomy for the 3 years - due to the fear of any type of surgery (that wasn't life threatening) - I decided to go for a consultation with Dr. Ambay.
During the initial consultation, Dr. Ambay took the time to explain - in layman's terms- the procedure and addressed any questions/concerns I had. In doing this, Dr. Ambay won my confidence and I scheduled the procedure.
The day of the surgery, Dr. Ambay came into the surgery area with a smile of reassurance that I very much needed.
The transition home was seamless and I am happy to say that by the grace of God, I went home with no drains. In addition, by following post surgical instructions - I got no infection and healed with no complications.
As a 47 year old woman, with sagging 40DD breast, I did not let my hopes get too high because I truly felt it would take a miracle to make me happy with my breasts.
However, I am delighted to say that Dr. Ambay performed a procedure that resulted in BEAUTIFULLY PORPORTIONED BREASTS that look great not just in size but for my body type.
With the level of satisfaction I received, I am currently thinking of having a tummy tuck.
I Highly Recommend Dr. Raj Ambay of Tampa Institute of Plastic Surgery for this procedure.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ambay is an EXPERT in this Industry: He completely won my confidence.