Dr. Ambay is an EXPERT in This Industry - Tampa, FL

After putting off the idea of a bilateral...

After putting off the idea of a bilateral mastectomy for the 3 years - due to the fear of any type of surgery (that wasn't life threatening) - I decided to go for a consultation with Dr. Ambay.
During the initial consultation, Dr. Ambay took the time to explain - in layman's terms- the procedure and addressed any questions/concerns I had. In doing this, Dr. Ambay won my confidence and I scheduled the procedure.
The day of the surgery, Dr. Ambay came into the surgery area with a smile of reassurance that I very much needed.
The transition home was seamless and I am happy to say that by the grace of God, I went home with no drains. In addition, by following post surgical instructions - I got no infection and healed with no complications.
As a 47 year old woman, with sagging 40DD breast, I did not let my hopes get too high because I truly felt it would take a miracle to make me happy with my breasts.
However, I am delighted to say that Dr. Ambay performed a procedure that resulted in BEAUTIFULLY PORPORTIONED BREASTS that look great not just in size but for my body type.
With the level of satisfaction I received, I am currently thinking of having a tummy tuck.
I Highly Recommend Dr. Raj Ambay of Tampa Institute of Plastic Surgery for this procedure.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ambay is an EXPERT in this Industry: He completely won my confidence.

Glad you are pleased with your results! Since you are so happy with it, you may want to adjust your "worth it" rating at the top of your review to reflect your satisfaction. Did you need a lift along with your augmentation? Did you get implants too? We'd love to hear some more details.