Breast Lift and Implants - Tampa, FL

I had a breast lift in 3/2010 then implants in...

I had a breast lift in 3/2010 then implants in 12/2010, Dr. Gloria Thomas was my surgeon. She was great before surgery and made me feel at ease. My first and second follow ups were ok, after that I was told to buy different bras at each appointment, "we needed to keep the left breast up" by tightening the bra straps; was told my rib cage was uneven on my left side and this is why the left breast appeared smaller and lower than the right side. About 9 months post op I made an appointment and told her I could feel the bottom of my left implant, she was dismissive and said I'm still healing, come back at 12 months.
When I came in for my 12 month post op appointment and showed her the breast was worse, she said its the way my body is and I would have to deal with it as there are no perfect breasts. My nipple is pointed upwards, my scar is about 1.5 inches above where it was and I can feel the bottom of my implant - I'm not striving for perfection however this needed to be revised. She seemed annoyed and dismissive and told me if I wanted a different result I would be talking about a reconstruction. I left the office upset and in tears.
I would not pay this Dr another penny. BTW almost 3 years later and the breast has gotten worse. Still saving $$ to be able to get the needed repairs BY ANOTHER SURGEON!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

sorry this happened to you! hopefully when decide to get a revision done! youll get the results you desire! hugs!
I am sorry for what happened.Good luck.Can you ease post some pictures?