Amazing Doctor, Amazing Results - Tampa, FL

I had my surgery in April 2013 at 42 years old....

I had my surgery in April 2013 at 42 years old. After breastfeeding my now 2 year old son, my once small B breasts were an A- and I knew I wanted to have the surgery ASAP. I started asking around for recommendations and had 4 other consults prior to Dr. Rieger. I still didn't have that "feeling" I was looking for to know I had found the one. After my consult with Dr. Rieger I new 1,000% that he was the doctor I wanted. Although I had other consults and was pretty familiar with the procedure, he started from scratch as if it was my 1st appoint and I'm so glad he did because it gave me the opportunity to hear how knowledgeable he was and he was so detailed he was with his assessment of my anatomy and shape to determine the best options for the best results. I said he was like an artist for Boobs ;-)

My surgery went amazing! I decided to go with silicone implants and incisions under the breast. I had very little bruising, minimal swelling and from the beginning the looked and felt natural which is what I wanted. I am now 2 months post surgery and they already feel and look perfect. So often you hear it takes 6 months to a year for them to "fall in place" and look normal. I'm so thankful I found Dr. Rieger because he is caring, skilled, honest, respected among his peers and I had no doubts that the results would be perfect. You can choose him with great confidence!

Before and after pics

Here is a photo of the result.