30 Year Old with One Child DESPERATELY Needs Tatas - Tampa, FL

HI! Let me start with my story. I am 30 years...

HI! Let me start with my story. I am 30 years old, 5'4, and 150 lbs. I am a solid size Medium/8. I am muscular, with an athletic body. I have a 5 year old daughter, who breastfed for over 5 months. I have always had small boobs, which didn't really bother me until about 3 years ago. I used to be a tomboy, never really kept up on the latest fashions, and with a toddler running around, I never found enough time to make myself pretty. In the past 2 years, I've been working hard on my body, losing 35 lbs and getting pretty lean. After doing my makeup and hair and wearing cute clothes to go out, or to go to the beach, I feel extremely insecure about my deflated ladies. I talked with my boyfriend and my mom, who are both on board 100 % about getting the breast augmentation! I am going to Dr. Halpern in Tampa, Fl. He has amazing reviews, and I know a couple of women who have been to him and have beautiful breasts. I am fully confident that he will deliver. My surgery is scheduled for April 7th....only 3 more weeks! EEEEEEK! But I can't wait! I am currently a 36A, and want to be a medium/large C. I am going with 350CC HP silicone.
Congrats. I'm going in 4/3
Hey!!! I'm in Tampa too!! What part are you in? Congrats!! This is the best thing you will ever do for yourself!! It's life changing in a good way. I had similar stats but I got 700cc 36DDD. I'm thinkin you may end up more like a D cup. Don't worry too much about the end result cup size, just what looks good for YOU! The whole thing was really a breeze so don't be nervous. I bet you are excited!!! Best of luck!!
Congratulations! You are two days before me so you must keep us updated. Breast of luck to you!

I have a new set of twins :)

I went in today at noon for my BA. The doctor was so nice and attentive as we found the final size to put in. We went with 450cc bilaterally, under the muscle, mentor hp brand. I am very sore right now, but they look great. I can wait to see them drop a bit more. ;)
* if anyone has suggestions for easing the soreness, please let me know.

Pre op pics

Here are some pre op pics of my natural breasts. I am an athletic 5'4, 150lbs.
Congrats on your new additions! Happy healing! I'll be in the same boat as you this Thursday!
I appreciate the kind words. They are sitting pretty high still, so I can't wait until they settle. But the size seems perfect for my shape and Dr Halpern was AMAZING.

Day after surgery.

Before BA

Three days post op

I am looking so much better now! They are starting to drop a bit, and some of the swelling under my armpits and top of the breast are looking much better. I am still taking the Percocet, but I believe I'm having a minor skin reaction to it. I started getting very itchy on my abdomen, shoulders, and top of the breasts. I think the itching from the breast is the stretching of the skin. I've been applying lotion to them in order to keep the itching at bay. I will post a few more pics this afternoon. I am able to move around A LOT more today, but I'm still sore.
I'd love to hear from you! Today was your big day.....I am so happy for you. The first night and morning are the worst, but I promise the pain will ease up. Just rest and take it easy. Hugs.

4 days post op

I have weaned myself off any narcotics. I'm a tad sore, but nothing unbearable. I was up getting me and my daughter dressed with no problem. The girls look good today, too! I'm very happy. :)
Good*
Looking goof

One week post op

I've had the best experience! I've been off pain meds since day 3, and take only Tylenol to sleep. My swelling has gone down tramendously and they are starting to look so good! I'm one happy camper. My follow up is tomorrow and I should get my massaging tips from my PS. Overall, doing awesome!
Looking great! congrats! :)
Thank you! They look better every day! I couldn't be happier :)

Almost 3 weeks post op

I'm loving my ladies. I have mondor cords in my left breast but they aren't too painful. The Dr says they will go away on their own. Otherwise, they are really looking good.... I just can't wait for them to drop :)

One month post op

I couldn't be more happy with my results. I feel sexy again and my breasts are healing so nicely. I hiked/backpacked the AT for 4 days, just 3 weeks post op and it was great. No problems. I cannot say good enough things about my results and would recommend Dr Halpern to anyone!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

If you live in the Tampa area, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Joshua Halpern. His technique and practices are amazing. He took 2 hours to give me my Breast Augmentation, which says a lot. I had no bleeding and have absolutely no bruising. He called to check on me the night of my surgery and send me flowers. 5-stars in my book!!!