Breast Augmentation-2 Years Later and Pleased As Ever - Tampa, FL

I had this procedure done in December of 2008. I was 22 years old at the time and had just always wanted an enhancement. I went from a 34 A to a full C. My incision is through the nipple and the scars (what I was most nervous about) are nearly invisible. I am so pleased with the texture also, I chose the silicone implant and they are very soft and natural feeling. I am of a small build, not quite 5ft so I was nervous at first that they would look way too fake and unnatural, people do not even realize they are implants (except in a bikini of course). This was my first cosmetic surgery and I was a little nervous at first. Dr. Rieger and his staff were the most comforting and caring doctors that I have ever come into contact with. They were so easy to get into contact with and were so patient to answer ANY and ALL questions. It was not a hassle to schedule appointments and they were always on time.. they never had you waiting for hours, wonderful for people that don't like to spend their entire day in a waiting room!! I had a swift and easy recovery- I believe I was back in the gym in about a month or so... and had very little pain in the first few days and weeks post op. I would have to say that this procedure and experience were way beyond my expectations. I am not only pleased with my personal results, I have since had 4 of my girlfriends undergo this procedure with Dr. Rieger and they all have had similar success stories. Just recently had my 2 year visit for the breast implant study that I became apart of through this procedure, Dr. Rieger still remembers me and certain things going on in my personal life- makes his patients feel important... very impressed by his people skills. Thank you Dr. Rieger!! I'll be back for a face lift in 30 years :)

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in