115 Lb Weight Loss - Tampa, FL

About 5 years ago I lost 100 lbs. 3 years after...

About 5 years ago I lost 100 lbs. 3 years after this I went in to have a tummy tuck. I was told if I had my boobs done at the same time it would be less money but at that time I didn't need it. I started at a double d I had gone to a full b. I did the tummy tuck and was so happy with the result. I flew home for Christmas 2 weeks later and was totally fine to carry luggage. After I recovered from my tummy tuck I sought out a personal trainer because I was extremely into fitness but didn't want to hurt any of the surgery. I fell upon a plastic surgery student who was a personal trainer and now a very close friend of mine. I lost an additional 15 lbs and also my boobs. They were almost a double a, saggy, and I could throw them over my shoulder. 6 months after my tummy tuck I was back on the table. The tummy tuck was 3 hours this took 40 min. I was wide awake after and ready to hang out with my friends afterwards.

My boss made me go to work the next day so 14 hours later I drove myself cautiously to work. I did have to hire someone to walk my dog as the leash pulled on the muscles and the implant was located under them. I was back working out with my personal trainer in a week. I ran a full marathon 26.2 miles 4 months later. Without the help of my great doctor and her team I doubt I would've had such a great experience. She said she would only put what looked proportionate to my body even though I was begging for 420cc. I am 5'4 125 lbs she did 400 on my left and 420 on my right. My weight loss journey is finally complete and ill be running my third marathon this weekend a year and a half after my breast aug.

You look amazing!!!

Congrats on your amazing weight loss and on running the marathons. You look great! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I googled free consult. After meeting with her and other surgeons she stood out. After having my tummy tuck with her she did my friends boobs then mine.