Premier Center for Cosmetic Surgery - Tampa (Stay Away from Them) - Tampa, FL

I had my procedure in October after my consult...

I had my procedure in October after my consult with Jennifer who no longer works there. I was told I was a great candidate and if I still wanted to go bigger afterwards I would be able to for a small fee. After my initial appt I was even asked to change the date for the day before.I went once more for my pre op procedure 2 days prior. While in my pre op appointment I did all my blood work and asked all necessary questions but never saw the doctor. I met him for the first time the day of the operation. While marking the areas Dr. Trevisani introduced himself first like I didn't know English and pronounced his name 3 times for me. I was nervous as heck because my husband wasn't even allowed to wait with me till my operation which I didn't like one bit. After marking areas he said he couldn't take out much and offered if I wanted implants in which I said no. At any time he could of said I don't want to take this woman's money lets postpone the surgery or offer to reduce the price but I didn't get either. Fast forward that I needed to return the next day and waste another half tank of gas for a 1 day follow up. After going I asked more questions and wanted to know how much they removed since we weren't told. The assistant told me how much and the doctor popped in his head to tell me that's all he could do then left. He didn't stay and answered questions or anything. I had only seen him for a total of 3 minutes before and after surgery. A few friends of mine who had done the procedure told me I should have seen the doctor a few times before surgery and even after the doctor is there for the patient to comfort them and get them through this difficult recovery period. I returned again 3 weeks later for a follow up and again no doctor seen. I asked more questions and expressed that I was unhappy with my results. I was told I would have lipo on my stomach, flanks, and back and only had from my lower stomach only I was told to return yet again a week later to finally talk to the doctor. So I yet again returned to get this resolved which finally I was able to see the doctor for more than 2 minutes. He came in and right away said there was nothing more he could do and would need to do implants. I made the suggestion of gaining weight since my other friends had done the same procedures. Now I am starting to think these people are just trying to get my money. I asked for a quote and was handed a full quote and no mention of a revision. I went back yet again a month later for some time to pass and heal more and met with yet another assistant and no manager after she said she would meet with me. Once again I didn't see Dr. Trevisani but was seen by another doctor whom I don't want to discredit. He is now saying the same as the others and it seems that they are trying to cover themselves. I was told all patients meet their doctors and see them at their appointments but I never did. Jennifer whom no longer works there told me they did hundreds of procedures a month and reassured me that I would be good for a revision if needed. If they do so many procedures they should have noticed I never met the doctor and possibly made the suggestion of gaining a few pounds or offering implants before doing anything.

I was told to get in contact with the owner which I have called and left messages and even waited a week before calling to give her the chance to call me herself. I have lost trust in them and simply want my money back since there was ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGE in my appearance and they lied when they said they would remove fat from areas which they never did. I am just hurt that my husband being in the Army has to take time out of his schedule to deal with this and also have his money taken from these people. These people took my money paid full in cash without hesitation and now they wont return my phone calls.

Still no word from owner

Have called twice more and left messages for owner to call me and it seems she is ignoring my calls. I'm appalled by their lack of professionalism. I'm looking for alternatives.

Update

Spoke to owner and was offered a discounted revision.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Never met him and seemed very arrogant. Didn't care about me one bit and it seemed like I was just dollar signs to him and not a patient.

I was so disappointed yesterday looking in the mirror seeing id been taken for a fool and thinking about killing myself but my faith doesn't allow me to.You people thinking about getting the cheaper deal well what you're gonna get is a botched job and u won't be happy.And I'm not even that picky a person
I wish that I read your post before I had my breast reduction and tummy tuck. I know how you feel , I don't want my boyfriend to see me at all. I cant look at myself and have even thought about killing myself. We did not have same surgeon , I ha'd Dr. Barone. I am 5 weeks post op and I did not see her until was 2 weeks and like your doctor she just popped her head in the door. The only good thing I can say is the nurse Marta was wonderful every timeI came in . She was very professional and answered any questions I had. I also learned at my 4 week post op (no doctor) that Dr barone was moving to Tenn and would only be in the office 2 x this month on the 11th and 25th. However shes moved away but continues to perform surgeries. So bascialy she has no intentions of doing any follow up care to her patient. Take a look at my pics username Yellowcats
People stay clear of them.Dr.Robinson does not know anything about rhynoplasty.They will tear you up on the house for 500$ less
They did a botched rhynoplasty on me and I'm very depressed about it .Dr. Howard Robinson in the coral gables office
I'm sorry you are going through this. I went there back in February for a consult for another doctor. I didn't meet that doctor that day because he was so called in surgery. I believe I saw Jennifer and she gave me the info and a quote for $3200. I was like hmmmmm. So I went two other consults where I actually meet the doctors and were warned about Premiere. I ended up with Dr. Castor, which is absolutely awesome. I knew that price with Premiere just didn't sound right. I hope you get your issues resolved. PM if you need anything.
Jennifer no longer works there and was the one who lied to me about doing my procedure.
Yeah I didn't care for her when I met her back in February. And when I had more than one warning about Premiere, I stayed clear. I know they weren't right because of the low price.
I should've known when Valerie had the audacity to scandalize strax talking about people dying there.I should've known she had no type of ethics right there.
They operate on way more people that's provably why.I should've stuck with strax.They were only 500$ more
I have called twice more and still haven't heard from the owner. I'm looking for alternatives to get her attention since it seems she doesn't care about losing my business.
Wow Hun, I'm so sorry that they've took your money & didn't do the work you've paid for. I hope you're able to get some on your money back.
I am sorry tht after getting the courage to take this big step (sx), u weren't given what u asked/paid for. I hope you are given a refund and that you find a dr that knows what they're doing so you can hv the body you want.
Stay away from this place
Wow I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. Hopefully they will return your calls and correct the problem to give you the results you wanted. Prayers going up