It Works -- Beware of Hidden Fees !!!! - Tampa, FL

When my rep suggested your product and how great...

When my rep suggested your product and how great it worked, she said you should "try it" and so I did. Yes, I did sign a yellow customer form, but did NOT read ALL of the fine print on the back (By the way, 99% do not read ALL the fine print !!!) My rep should have verbally told me and pointed out the cancellation policy/fee of $50.00. She was like "try it"... blah blah.... So it tried it, I was unfortunately disappointed that it didn't reduce any inches, so I am now cancelling my autoship before the 3 month policy. My suggestion if you want to be a respected company, you would be more transparent about your cancellation fee. Customers can't be expected to respect your brand, if you don't show transparency in return..
Hidden fees? From your own statement above, you admit to not reading the terms and canceled prior to the 3 months. Take responsibility for self and be the 1% that does read the fine print. Company upheld their end of the written contract.
Thanks for sharing your experience.  I'm sorry you didn't get any results.  Don't you pay a $50 activation fee too for the customer loyalty program?  Or is that only if you cancel inside of three months?
Jessica