Found Things That Othes Missed. Filled Me to - Tampa, FL

I went to Dr Ambay by chance, the doctor I had...

I went to Dr Ambay by chance, the doctor I had scheduled to see had a family emergency & had to leave for months so a freind recomened Dr Ambay to me, my friend is very picky about who she uses so I trust her opinion, I called & got an appt for the following week. I've been to so many doctors in the last 7 years to have my scars & a dent filled that I got after having a laser resurfacing procedure, their not the usual scars, their worse & their all over. Once there I waited about 10 min (sometimes less) & what's nice is it seems they arrange the appts apart so if you don't want to be seen before or after you don't have to worry.The office is beautiful & very clean, the staff is amazing, I never felt uncomfortable, their so nice that I even asked if any of them were single for my son (after my 3rd time there) I was nervous as usual meeting a new doctor not knowing how they'll be but Dr Ambay was the sweetist person you ever want to meet. She listens, takes her time & makes you feel like your her only patient. When I was talking to her she noticed a mole on my thigh, I didn't think much about it because I showed a couple other doctors & they didn't seem concerend but she's also a dermatologist & suggested we to do a biopsy so I did. It came back pre cancerous !! Thank God for Dr Ambay. Not only did she save me from who knows what but she also filled my scars like no other doctor. She took her time & doesn't overfll you, she goes slow. I like that. Dr Ambay & the staff call you to see how your doing a few times!!. I am so grateful to my friend for recomending her. I will be a lifetime patient & forever grateful to Dr Ambay for finding something that the other doctors missed & then getting a bonus of her being a great with filler. She knows how the contours of your face.should be. I am more self confident & happy knowing I finally found someone that I can trust.
Thank you for another great review!!!
I believe it was Juvederm Plus. I hope to get at least 8 to 9 months but one person can get 6 months & another might get a year. Since it's my first time with JP I'll have to wait & see how long it lasts on me. I'll go back in 6 months if I need to get a touch up instead of waiting til it's all gone. So far I'm happy with the results because of how & where she injected me. I might have gotten another doctor, used the same product but wouldn't have been as satisfied if they didn't inject it right so make sure you find someone who is good with fillers. I was lucky to find Dr Ambay, not only did she do a good job with the filler but she saved me from future problems finding a mole that was cancerous.

Oh, I didn't realize this was your first time with this filler. Yes, please keep us posted on how long it lasts for you! :)

Tampa Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Ambay not only does fillers & botox but she's also a dermatologist so she takes care of any skin problems you may have. She's very caring, sweet & best of all she listens. Found a pre cancerous mole that other doctors looked over. Makes you feel like your her only patient. You never feel rushed like your in an assembly line. And she does great work !! Not only does her staff call you after but she also checks up to see how your doing. Once you try her out you won't go anywhere else. Highly recomended.