Laser Treatments Ruined my Face...- Tampa, FL

I saw Carol to get some laser treatments on my...

I saw Carol to get some laser treatments on my face for some acne scaring. I also had a couple white spots on my face that were barely noticeable. Carol advised me the treatments would help even out my pigment as well as the texture of my skin. After two treatments my acne returned (it had been cured with Accutane a few years earlier) and I also developed white spots all over my face and the few that I had were much worse and more noticeable. I returned to the office and Carol advised me to see a Dermatologist and offered me a discount on a chemical peel. She also gave ma prescription for Retin A. I did not do the peel as I wasn't willing to risk further damage. I went to my doctor who told me it looked like I was "over zapped." I returned to the office and met with the Dr. Castellano, who I had never met until this point, and Carol. The doctor informed me they would not continue the laser treatments nor did he recommend any peels or other procedures. I was left with no answers or solutions. At the end of that visit Carol talked me into buying some Obagi products to try and help me which she sold me at cost. Those products have not helped with the pigment problems the laser caused. I have requested a refund for the procedures as I am now seeking the help of another doctor. I have not yet gotten an answer about the refund, but I feel they are lucky I haven't sought legal advice. I have not ruled it out at this point. Carol is in denial that the treatments harmed my skin, but if they didn't why is it that they won't preform another treatment? I wouldn't let them anyway, but how can she say something is not harmful yet she won't do it again. The doctor nor Carol care about the damage they caused to my skin and they basically told me sorry about your luck. I wake up everyday horrified at my skin.
Tampa General Surgeon