41 Year Old Male Finally Does Liposuction - Tampa, FL

I have been seeing Dr. Castellano for several...

I have been seeing Dr. Castellano for several years. He does all of my injections himself. I regularly receive the Dysport Brow Lift, plus have Juvederm placed in the nasal labial folds and in my chin. I also receive cheek injections once a year as well.

This last week I took the surgical plunge and had the CORE2 C02 treatment plus liposuction on my upper and lower abs, flanks, and lower back.

Dr. Castellano is simply gifted at what he does. I rarely write comments for doctors; and I never thought I would actually trust a doctor to do liposuction on me. I have wanted to do this procedure for almost 10 years now.

So far i am healing as expected; and I expect the results to be fantastic.

If you are located in Florida, travel to see this man. If you are in Tampa, you have no excuses, this is the only plastic surgeon you should ever see.

BTW - I am 41 and look like I am in my early 30's. I don't look like I have ever had any work done. I simply look well rested - which is always my personal goal.
Tampa General Surgeon

I ask a lot of questions because I live on the internet. Dr. Castellano is always gracious to answer all of my questions even though you find errant information on the internet a lot. He is very well rounded and has a great bedside manner. I always feel at ease with him when he is doing a procedure on me. I sent him several questions via his FaceBook page on the same day I had the procedure; and he quickly answered them.