Wanting breast reduction

I'm 18 years old and have had a heavy chest since...

I'm 18 years old and have had a heavy chest since the 6th grade I gradually increased a cup size each year and am now at a DD36. I believe I will qualify for insurance coverage but I'm not sure, I've been debating this for about 4 years and I think I am ready. here are a few of my "before" pictures:
When I got married I was a 34c/d.... then I got bigger with each of my 3 kids. Finally I ended up a 36J! I spent many years with back pain and ill fitting cloths, and feeling that no matter what I wore my boobs were always the first thing people noticed. It never occurred to me that a breast reduction was possible. In October my insurance approved my surgery and I had my reduction 3 weeks ago. I'm so happy and can't believe how petite I look with a 36c. I am shocked at how different I look in cloths and how much better my back feels too. I wish I had done this sooner. With your slender frame I believe you would benefit from having a reduction. Do you have support from your family? I wish you the best in your decision.
honnestly I think they look good and you are still young but I would go see a surgeon to get a medical advice . you need to take in consideration you will have kids maybe in 10 years so..
Good luck! I wish I would have done it earlier.

Pre-Op

Here are some more pictures to show you all why I am leading towards breast reduction. What's hardest for me I think, is what society paints the picture for young woman with big breasts is like, boys have such unrealistic expectations, they see a girl with a big boobs and they think: Perky!, Plump!, Big! And Tiny ass Nipples! ... And to be quite honest I never really got why. Perky? Absolutely not. I've tried for years doing all things possible to make my boobs appear to be perky and although the techniques may work, they are far from comfortable and are only for the outside looking in, And as for the nipples (and when I say nipple I really mean the aureolas), High-Fives to the woman who were born with the aureolas of a Greek goddess and still look the same size as they did when they were a little girl, But I have yet to see anyone on this website that has them! And thank god! Because this has been my biggest insecurity for years! Having big aureolas and big breasts, that aren't very perky just really make you want grab a tub of ice cream, sit your busty self on a couch and watch Bridget Jones's Diary all day. Which isn't a great feeling lol. But after 4 years of harassment (yes I actually had a boy who was paid 50$ to read aloud in-front of the whole cafeteria an embarrassing poem about my breasts -_-), A lot of debating, obsessing over before and after photos and finally just not giving a damn about the scars I've decided to embark on a journey to have a breast reduction! I can only HOPE I will be a good candidate for Insurance coverage and can get this process done the quickest I can! I can not wait to start and share this expert once with everybody! I hope I have not offended any one by what I say, it is all for laughs, everyone's body is beautiful inside and out ! But I personally can not wait to only better myself! :)
Wow! What a great story! Thankyou for your response and yes! Fitting in to clothes has always been a problem with me, every year my mom takes me bathing suit shopping. And have failed to miss a year crying In the dressing room lol so I am determined to finally feel confident and happy in a bathing suit soon! And my mother has actually been encouraging me to look more into it so yes I do have the support of my family which is great! :)
My brother just said the same thing to me this afternoon at lunch when I had worked up the courage to ask him his thoughts! A big concern for me is not being able to breast feed with children after the surgery is done, I really would hate to miss that opportunity to bond and give them the health benefits of breast fed milk, So after having children has been something I've considered also! Thankyou so much for your input, I appreciate it !
I'm seeing a lot of people posting comments saying the same thing! But ya know what, I have always been a fan of the saying "Better late than never"! :) thanks so much !

Questions for the doctors

Was wondering if when the procedure is being done, while taking out the breast tissue, are the doctors able to remove cysts as well..? I feel silly for not knowing if they do or not. I have several cysts in my breast, and my mother once had one removed she says it was the worst experience of her life it left scar tissue and the cyst grew back .. So the question maybe be moot by this point but I was just wondering! :)

And also, when I sleep, I sleep on my side, for it is what I find to be most comfortable and even when I try not to I end up rolling over anyways! But lately I have been waking up with extreme pain located in my rotator cuff on my left shoulder, where I put most of my pressure during sleep, This began to happen about a little over 4 months ago when I was at my heaviest weight, during my pregnancy, (I did not have the opportunity to finish my pregnancy do to personal choices) I figured the pressure would go away once my boobs were no longer swollen but it continues to proceed, and I can definitely feel a change in the way I am not able to move my arm, I can not move it certain ways without pain, my arms usually lye right under my breast when I sleep, I wonder if I had the reduction surgery if the pain would go away ? Because that may further help me decide my decision !
Any advice will help! Thanks :)
I don't know if they go looking for cysts, but I'm sure if one is in the tissue that's removed, it will be reviewed by pathology. Any solid tissue removed goes to pathology. Note, liposuctioned tissue is NOT sent to pathology. I am a side / stomach sleeper, and I have to say, sleeping on my back for two weeks now is driving me crazy. Hopefully it will all be worth it. Good luck with your decision!
You girl, are definitely my BR-sister on here. I'm 18 and dealing with the same issues, though I have gotten approved! My problem is that I think they'll grow back to be big, and also that I'm shit scared of consequences like skin graft and so on. I made my own review on this and it should be on here by Monday! Maybe we could chat some more about this since it's nice to talk to someone the same age. Good luck with everything!
Thats great that you got approved! Congratulations :) And hmm, yeah that would really suck if they grew back .. I haven't thought about it too much lol and skin graft.... ??? Well I have faith that if I find the right doctor everything will go fine! And I'm sure if you know you have the right doctor you should feel the same (: but yeah for sure! Thanks! Good luck to you too!