Worth It So Far! - Tampa, FL

So far I have had my love handles (2 small...

So far I have had my love handles (2 small sections in the front & two small sections in the back on both sides- $400 each- total $1600 for love handles) & my inner thighs done (both were small sections at $400 each).

I had the front love handles done first one week ago (2 sections- 2 hrs total) & the back love handles & inner thighs done yesterday (4 sections- 4 hours).

The procedure itself was not painful at all for me. When the Doctor places the applicator on your body, you do feel strong suction & cooling. Felt like a strong pinch of a hand onto my side. After about 3-4 mins, I felt nothing at all. Laying on my side, I slept for about 1/2 hr & then texted & checked my email. After the hour was up the tech came in, she removed the appicator & told me "not to look" at the area. I guess some people are a bit squimmish because it looks funny, but I am not bothered by it. It lloked like a raised rectangular bump. The tech placed a towel on the area & then massasged it out. It flattened & was just very cold to the touch, but totally numb. It stayed numb for the first two days & then it began to tingle/itch a bit. Kind of like a itch from the inside- like it was healing.

After about 5 days I did notice the areas going down & feeling flatter. Yesterday I did the back love handles & my inner thighs. I felt more of a oulling/pinching sensation on my inner thighs, but it is probably because that is where I have the most fat on my body. My inner thighs are a little sore, like they would be from a good workout. My back love handles are numb.

Over all I had a few tiny spots that were reddish & looked like they might bruise, but no real brusing so far. I will update my results & post pics soon. In two days I will have my stomach done (2 large sections- one upper & one lower). Can't wait to see the results!

My Doctor is a lisc Plastic Surgeon. Her office is very nice & the staff are all very friendly & professional. several members of her staff have had the Coolsculpting done & the Dr herself has had two treatments on her stomach & is very pleased with the results. I think that speaks volumes, when the Dr herself has had the procedure done. They offered me water, coffee & snacks during my procedure and did everything they could to make me feel comfortaable & relaxed.

Have you noticed any change on your inner thighs yet?

Hey Eeka & Dulceroc,

You can use our doctor finder tool to find doctors throughout the USA that perform the treatments you're looking for.

Hope this helps!

Can you please let me know the name of the Dr. I'm looking for someone in town .... Thank you !
Hi! Can you tell me your doctors name? I'm looking at doctors in the Tampa bay area and would love a recommendation. Thanks!

Hello RiverviewMom -- Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for starting a CoolSculpting blog. Please keep us posted on your progress. I hope it goes well for you! :)