Butt Augmentation W/ Implants Coming Up! - Tallinn, estonia

So i'm 5'1, 105 lbs and I'm getting butt implants...

So i'm 5'1, 105 lbs and I'm getting butt implants in next month.
I'm just really scared and unsure about everything. I'm going to Estonia, Tallinn to have it done. It is going to be done by brazilian plastic surgeon (thank god) and maybe that comforts me a bit. I trust that brazilians are leading experts on this rather than us northern europeans...

Also the all including price is going to be 2 200 €. Yeah, that's right folks. Real price would be 4,400€ but I got discount since there is going to be some camera group doing 5D show on ''Beauty tourists''.

I asked about the size of the implant and I was told for someone my size, 300 to 400 would be good. 500 is too big. I got to try the implant on my hand (300) and it actually looked good so I might go with 350 or 400 max.

I read EVERY butt augmentation story I could find on this site. I hope everything goes well.

More info

So Tallinn is like 1h 30 minutes by boat from Helsinki. :) They keep me there just one night and then off I go.
There will be two doctors there doing the surgery; one actually performing it (he's from Estonia) and other one is brazilian butt doctor, specialized for that, he's assisting and supervising.
I will get drains and I'm bit scared how much they bother me :D like sleep wise and so on...
They don't give me garment, I think, so I need to get something myself. I have these super slimming and shaping underpants so maybe they will do? They are tight but when I'm swollen I bet they are super tight.
I might just go buy other ones just in case. Garments are so expensive!

I have also a plan how to get thru this whole thing.

I'm going to (MAYBE) take some laxatives 2 days before operation so i don't have to do number two right away.
Also I'm buying enough food for 2 weeks ( I hope food lasts two weeks).
Buying pillows. Going to library to borrow some books. Going to study ;)
Putting TV in my room. Buying a pee potty :D so I dont have to walk to bathroom more than once a day lol. otherwise just in bed.
Also buying some antiseptic stuff to clean my skin and wounds.

Before photos are here

So here is my before pictures, from behind and side.
I have square ass and so flat....

POST OPERATION

So I'm post operation by 48 hours. first 12 hrs were terrible since I felt like I did 1000 squats too mcuh and it was terrible :D They gave my pain medication but first shot got me puking. Second shot was 6 hours later and then I felt completely fine.
First 24 hours I didn't have ANY appetite. I felt weak. But all the pain was gone like after 24 hours. Of course pain medication helped but I got only 3 shots. :)

Walking is bit funny, but okay. I got round silimed 200cc'ss intramusculrar (??) so betweeen the muscle and a bit under, at least the doctor said so :P
Scale says I have gained only 1-2 lbs of fluids. How is that possible? 4 cm's more to my butt as the projection of the implant was also 3,8 cm's.

Happy so far. Sleeping is okay but bit difficult.

after photo

so this is few day after my operation. I'm wearing slimming underpants to keep everything together :D so far i'm 6 days post-op and have 1 kilo /liter of fluids about. Going strong!

I was as small like u. . Check out my blog. Had to gain some weight but it was worth it
Hello .. Do u have any updated pictures?! Are u thinking of doing bbl?
Fat transfer is a way better choice than actual implants . Think about it if your constantly sitting and moving around to get situated an implant isn't gonna hold up in . Fat transfer into your but is more safe more natural and gives you the twerking booty jiggle .
I hate my butt since it's square. I'm a bit afraid of the surgery since it's so new ''thing'', BBL is like older and ppl have experinces... On youtube I find nothing but thank god I have you guys. Did you selena have implants? how big?
Your results will be amazing! You already have a nice size butt!!! I wish I could have gone bigger
Good luck with your sx. I hope you get the results of your dreams!!!!! Keep us updated

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Good luck with your upcoming procedure, I hope it all goes well and you have a smooth recovery! Do you have some family or freinds going with you, to help and support you after surgery?

Im going alone :) But I think Im going to be just fine. Thanks!

I'm sure you will be! :-)

How long are you staying there, after surgery?