Finally Something for Me - Tallahassee, FL

I decided after 8 years of wanting to get rid of...

I decided after 8 years of wanting to get rid of my belly to finally do something about it. I had lost 50 pounds and had kept it off for over 4 years. I turned 50 this year and as I wanted to look as good as I felt on the inside on the outside. I had my first child at 18 and 2 more after that. My youngest graduated high school this May. I am currently 16 days postop and I am amazed at the difference already. I am hoping a lot more of the swelling will go away and I am sure it will.

Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon

I love the staff. His nurses are the best I have ever seen. I never sat in the waithing room longer then 15 minutes and trust me I have sat in a lot of waiting rooms. Dr. Rawlings is a wonderful doctor he really wants to know what you want from the procedure and goes above and beyond what you expected to do that. I was shy about my fat in my pubic region and it made me uneasy to wear a bathing suit out in public. He not only flattened my stomach but also my large pubic area. I put on a bathing suit today and was amazed I can only imagine what another few monthes will bring.