SOOO happy with results I cried tears of joy and i just had surgery today!!!!!!

I am 23 years old with pretty deflated c cups....

I am 23 years old with pretty deflated c cups..they used to be a lot more full and I was happy with them, but now the top of them have no fullness and I hate it...

I am also getting a peri-areolar lift with the augmentation and am thinking about going for a pretty small implant (225ccs?) because I don't want to end up too big. I am 5'7" and weight about 150. I have a good amount of breast tissue and am going with sub-pectoral saline implants. I want a very full-natural look but have seen very natural results with high profile. My doctor mentioned moderate. I keep going back and forth from getting the smallest moderate profile implant...but then I think what if I end up loving them and wish they were bigger???

All you ladies who have had them done? are you happy? would you do it again...what is your height/weight and what size did you end up getting? Did you get moderate or high profile implants? Do they look natural and did a lot of people notice that you had it done? I don't want to get the surgery done and be unhappy...either going in for a revision to change to bigger implants, or going in to get them out completely :/ Any input would be awesome!! ThanksUpdated on 5 Dec 2011:So I am 10 days out from my surgery...breast augmentation/lift. I chose to go for 325cc moderate plus saline unders. I'll be updating everyone after surgery! :)Updated on 14 Dec 2011:Well tomorrow is the big day..I'll try and update tomorrow night :) I am starting to get more nervous because I am having so many procedures at once... Wish me luck!Updated on 15 Dec 2011:Well i made it through..got home about 4 oclock and I am in love. the implants are already pretty soft and not sitting too high. even the nurses were impressed how beautiful and natural they looked already. already thinking maybe i should have gone bigger, especially bc they are going to shrink but I am 100% happy with my new girls. I will post an updated review in a few days!Updated on 16 Dec 2011:posted some before pics...sorry they're not too clear. At post op on Tuesday I am going to ask my surgeon for copies of my official before and afters...Updated on 16 Dec 2011:ok i now have some serious boob greed going on... did anyone get bigger after they dropped and fluffed? :/Updated on 18 Dec 2011:Ok girls, after trying on suits I am definitely suffering boob greed...i wanted to go for the natural fuller look but love the way they look now. how much do you think they'll shrink and drop? If they drop any more I feel like they'll be saggy even though I had a lift..can you girls take a look at the pics in the bikini tops and tell me what you think...if i went to small/just right/if they'll be too small when they drop and fluff?? :( I always said I would never be the girl getting a revision to go bigger but now i'm not sure! Anyone with experience, let me know how much you think they are going to shrink after swelling etc... thanks!!Updated on 18 Dec 2011:also...my left has always been fuller and even after the implants its still noticeable.. i talked to the surgeon about this and he took the 325cc salines and filled them both to 325...i thought that was odd bc they usually overfill a little to prevent rippling and also to compensate for my smaller girl..lol
Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kirbo and his staff are excellent. They are very kind and I trust them to give me the best possible care before, during, and after surgery. I'll never go anywhere else. See my other BBL review for more details.

You didn't go too small! They look really great!
I kept mine very simple, I told my PS to make me as large as he can yet still look natural. In the end I got 421cc silicone. I didn't want to go through the boob greed so I know that anything bigger than this for me will not look right. Now I can't go any bigger. It's only been 2 days but so far so good. I'll get a better look at them tomorrow when I can finally take off the band and take a shower.

Hi Ladies! I'm sorry to bud in on your wonderful conversation here, but for any of you who've had breast implants for a while, would you pretty please with candy hearts on top jump over to this 2-question survey and tell us how breast implants have affected your sex life (for better or worse)? You can find the survey here.

We'll report our findings in a special Valentine's Day report.

Thank you sooooo much.

They look FABULOUS!!!
I think they look great. I am scheduled for mine one month from today and specifically told my PS that I wanted to go as big as I can and still look natural. We agreed on 34D for me. I'm 5'2" and 130lb. This way I know that if I go any bigger I wouldn't look right and prevent an additional surgery. I hope you get to keep that size. Keep us posted.
Your boobs look so good! I want mine to be like that except waaaay bigger! LOL.. I have extreme boob greed!
haha never though i would, but now I definitely do lol
I think your results look great! Your concerns are common, I think. I got a full breast lift and want to also get an augmentation. My doctor would have done both at once, but said 9 times out of 10 the person getting both at once dont get a size that is big enough for them and end up gettig a revision and encourages all his patients to have two separate surgeries.

But, like I said, I think your results look awesome.
thank you. I think when they drop and fluff I will end up being happy with them. I am already anyways just wish they were a little bigger...we'll see!
Yea that is so freaking ugly I hate that how they look like there in the armpit!
yeah...when I woke up in recovery the nurses were talking about how soft and natural they already were...they never really got that hard or sat up that high in my armpit like most girls' do...they've looked pretty natural since i've gotten em...you can tell from the pics..if the nurses were talking about it it must be true! And not everyone retains nipple sensation...some keep it, some lose it, and some get more sensitive! lol
LOL MAIN CONCERN WAS PLEASE DNT WANT TO LOOSE SENSATION IN THE NIPPLES!!! i HOPE NOT FOR ME AND I am hopeing when I do have it done I dnt have no strange object feeling !!! I am glad so it will take a while for them to get soft then right!
ok i am going to definetly take that advice ok I have a question does it feel wierd I mean do you feel like you have a foregin object in you! I mean duh lol I know you do but you know!
hahaha i always wondered the same thing, and NO NOT AT ALL. I feel like they've been mine since I woke up in recovery...they're still firm but feel real...its weird, some girls say they feel them but i don't at all and I never lost nipple sensation. I guess everyone is different!
oK WAIT PLEASE EXPLAIN! Another words they dont look super duper huge like we are thinking they would!!!! KEEP ME updated on what your doctor says I totally understand your concerns! I am a 38D and I want to be perky amd a little bigger i am so down to get the gurls fixed in may!
oh they're definitely bigger. but i think everyone goes through the boob greed. he said when they drop and fluff I will get more projection. we shall see. a revision isn't the end of the world..it was my fault "not wanting to be too big" in the beginning...now that I see how much better i look with boobs i want to be bigger...not his fault haha. but for example..i say if you are comfortable with 350 go at least 450 especially if going under the muscle :)
lol that is funny but you know what i have heard every single lady say when in dought always go big!
ahhh i know i've heard that too...but i was scared I would look gigunda on top bc I'm not a small framed girl and I already had a 36c...I'm going to talk to him today and see if he could go back in and overfill my 325s.. most docs do overfill a little bc the manufacturer has an acceptable range..but he just filled mine to 325. so we'll see...after 6 months if I'm not where I want to be, it's revision time. and now I know, no matter how big you go, they're not like real boobs, they don't look big in clothes...it's weird...
changy you look good hun! I do think you look perfect but if you feel you want to upgrade that is ok too!
thank you! I love them..maybe it's just the pre-fluff boob greed! lol
I got saline because I had a lot of breast tissue to cover the implant so they would feel natural. my doc said even if i got silicone they wouldn't be any more natural looking or feeling. There are some advantages to saline vs. silicone too in terms of incision...especially because I was having an areolar lift...depending on the size silicone you get, the incision needs to be bigger b/c they come pre-filled.

Good luck with your surgery!!!! It's soo exciting. I LOVVE the way mine look now but I know they're gonna shrink. I'm going in for post-op tomorrow so I'll talk about my options with him then. I would say go around 100ccs bigger than the sizer you pick...especially if you go under the muscle. keep us updated!!
I think they are a perfect size on ya! Honest! They go so well with the porportions of you body hun, perfect! I'm so excited I get my breast augmentation on January 19th! Why did you choose saline?? My doctor keeps pushing me for silicone... How are your scars??
(see below, i forgot to write it as a reply). I don't know how my scars are because I still have the steri-strips around my nipples. Im guessing they don't look too good though because my actual nipples are almost purple and bruised and one of them still has some red blood oozing.

I haven't lost any feeling in my nipples though, but i've literally been having dreams nightly of them like shriveling up and falling off :/ lol
I think it just depends on your body!!!! lol I am excited for you either way !!!!!
hopefully the drop and fluff makes them look bigger...i've heard yes and no...have you heard anything??