SOOO happy with results I cried tears of joy and i just had surgery today!!!!!!

I am 23 years old with pretty deflated c cups....

I am 23 years old with pretty deflated c cups..they used to be a lot more full and I was happy with them, but now the top of them have no fullness and I hate it...

I am also getting a peri-areolar lift with the augmentation and am thinking about going for a pretty small implant (225ccs?) because I don't want to end up too big. I am 5'7" and weight about 150. I have a good amount of breast tissue and am going with sub-pectoral saline implants. I want a very full-natural look but have seen very natural results with high profile. My doctor mentioned moderate. I keep going back and forth from getting the smallest moderate profile implant...but then I think what if I end up loving them and wish they were bigger???

All you ladies who have had them done? are you happy? would you do it again...what is your height/weight and what size did you end up getting? Did you get moderate or high profile implants? Do they look natural and did a lot of people notice that you had it done? I don't want to get the surgery done and be unhappy...either going in for a revision to change to bigger implants, or going in to get them out completely :/ Any input would be awesome!! ThanksUpdated on 5 Dec 2011:So I am 10 days out from my surgery...breast augmentation/lift. I chose to go for 325cc moderate plus saline unders. I'll be updating everyone after surgery! :)Updated on 14 Dec 2011:Well tomorrow is the big day..I'll try and update tomorrow night :) I am starting to get more nervous because I am having so many procedures at once... Wish me luck!Updated on 15 Dec 2011:Well i made it through..got home about 4 oclock and I am in love. the implants are already pretty soft and not sitting too high. even the nurses were impressed how beautiful and natural they looked already. already thinking maybe i should have gone bigger, especially bc they are going to shrink but I am 100% happy with my new girls. I will post an updated review in a few days!Updated on 16 Dec 2011:posted some before pics...sorry they're not too clear. At post op on Tuesday I am going to ask my surgeon for copies of my official before and afters...Updated on 16 Dec 2011:ok i now have some serious boob greed going on... did anyone get bigger after they dropped and fluffed? :/Updated on 18 Dec 2011:Ok girls, after trying on suits I am definitely suffering boob greed...i wanted to go for the natural fuller look but love the way they look now. how much do you think they'll shrink and drop? If they drop any more I feel like they'll be saggy even though I had a lift..can you girls take a look at the pics in the bikini tops and tell me what you think...if i went to small/just right/if they'll be too small when they drop and fluff?? :( I always said I would never be the girl getting a revision to go bigger but now i'm not sure! Anyone with experience, let me know how much you think they are going to shrink after swelling etc... thanks!!Updated on 18 Dec 2011:also...my left has always been fuller and even after the implants its still noticeable.. i talked to the surgeon about this and he took the 325cc salines and filled them both to 325...i thought that was odd bc they usually overfill a little to prevent rippling and also to compensate for my smaller girl..lol

You didn't go too small! They look really great!
I kept mine very simple, I told my PS to make me as large as he can yet still look natural. In the end I got 421cc silicone. I didn't want to go through the boob greed so I know that anything bigger than this for me will not look right. Now I can't go any bigger. It's only been 2 days but so far so good. I'll get a better look at them tomorrow when I can finally take off the band and take a shower.

Hi Ladies! I'm sorry to bud in on your wonderful conversation here, but for any of you who've had breast implants for a while, would you pretty please with candy hearts on top jump over to this 2-question survey and tell us how breast implants have affected your sex life (for better or worse)? You can find the survey here.

We'll report our findings in a special Valentine's Day report.

Thank you sooooo much.

Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kirbo and his staff are excellent. They are very kind and I trust them to give me the best possible care before, during, and after surgery. I'll never go anywhere else. See my other BBL review for more details.